Transportation?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if it is "different," as Treyarch has promised, maybe it is a user controled transportation, like a Helicopter, truck, or even a boat on the water! Maybe have one or two people on guns/turrents (One person has a mounted M60, the other has a mounted China Lake.) And then have another person drive, while the last person watches out of the back, and can jump out at any point. That sounds pretty "different," to me!

It would be cool if there was a boat and as it is taking you to another side of the map you have to defend yourself from swimming zombies climbing onto the boat. Idk... Just an idea...

That's a good idea, and it it would be cool! It seems like it would almost be difficult to do which i would enjoy, i don't want any "free rides"

Welcome to the site btw! have some [brains]

Maybe it's the lighthouse. Like, either the lighthouse beams you down to a light receiver where you transport to, or you go from a station to the lighthouse. Or maybe a crane. Like, you get in, hit the button/switch, and the crane activates and drops you to another position. Maybe it's a cargo box you ride and you can move around in it, and you can shoot :D Some big possibilities here :) Think; this map is the Coast, a Lighthouse, a snowy map, AND a harbor. Endless possibilities for transportation here ;)

Maybe it's the lighthouse. Like, either the lighthouse beams you down to a light receiver where you transport to, or you go from a station to the lighthouse. Or maybe a crane. Like, you get in, hit the button/switch, and the crane activates and drops you to another position. Maybe it's a cargo box you ride and you can move around in it, and you can shoot :D Some big possibilities here :) Think; this map is the Coast, a Lighthouse, a snowy map, AND a harbor. Endless possibilities for transportation here ;)

So like, chiddy chiddy bang bang status?

It was a boat as well

I previously posted this in a different thread:

Optic Fuzza wrote:I think that the player should start by sailing in two different boats over to the docks, then meet at the power.

Maybe the two boats can see each other and zombies climb from the water and onto the boat, and players from one boat could shoot and throw grenades to help the other boat out.

Probably a boat... maybe everyone gets on, then you pull some lever and Samantha some how automatically makes the boat take you to another part of the map? Who knows.

We'll see what happens May 3rd! :D

FISH ZOMBEHS???????????????

Beware the Almighty . . . DUCK!