CoTD Start-up...

B8ZZ

Instead of everyone saying that the start-up will be like Ascension... you should think that MAYBE all four of them teleport to the docks.. in the darkness and they see the lighthouse which is the power and once you turn on the power the place brightens up and all street-lights will light up the ground.

btw. I'm new :P

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think it would be awesome if everyone spawned in separate locations, and all 4 had to work individually to get to the Power switch. It would cut down on people stealing kills. Btw welcome to this place. These guys are actually really friendly(for the most part) and really knowledgeable. If you have a question, I guarantee someone here knows the answer.

Some guy from the HQ was saying he got to test it out. you can never really trust these guys but it didnt sound too far fetched.

He said you started in an old timber warehouse, few missing planks, low water leakage, it was very dark. first room started with as usual, M14, olympia, quick revive, 4 windows. That is really all he got to do, mainly because he sucked ass at zombies and he couldnt play long

take it or leave it

I think it would be bad ass to play as Maxis, Sophia, Peter, and ? as a filler with them fleeing to the coast from Der Riese.

Like a prequel? That'd be awesome, maybe Maxis, Sophia, Peter, and Rictofen? Before he started to go crazy, this could possibly happen at the same time as Nacht or Verrückt and it could show how Peter died and ended up hanging at Shi No Numa? I'm seriously hoping for something epic.

I think that the player should start by sailing in two different boats over to the docks, then meet at the power.

Maybe the two boats can see each other and zombies climb from the water and onto the boat, and players from one boat could shoot and throw grenades to help the other boat out. :mrgreen: