A Very Special Creation For All Zombies Fans...

ccm404e

Mark Lamia stated that Call Of The Dead is

A Very Special Creation For All Zombies Fans

This lead many of us to believe that it would be something completely different from the traditional Zombies experience, but then we got the single still image from the new Trailer, and it would seem that Zombies is as it has always been.

But, a new find, thanks to the still image, is that Call Of The Dead will be set in and around a Lighthouse. Now read what Lamia said carefully.

A very special creation for ALL ZOMBIES FANS...

Now us Zombies Fans were theorising about the boards in Der Riese, and how one of them showed and abandoned Lighthouse. And we have it. We theorised and behold we have our map.

So is what Lamia saying true? Is this map designed especially for the Die Hard Zombies Fans? Does that mean more of those infamous Easter Eggs, and more progression in terms of story, that will probably go completely unnoticed to the average Zombie slayer. We shall see guys.

Keep 'em peeled for the next few months and I look forward to seeing the exciting new features Call Of The Dead has to offer...

Sam

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wowowowoow, i think i know why they give it out on xbox first, maybe because when they see our gameplay on xbox, they go and patch them but then when it comes out on ps3, all of the glitches are patched and they dont have to stop black ops for no reason and patch it for ps3

wowowowoow, i think i know why they give it out on xbox first, maybe because when they see our gameplay on xbox, they go and patch them but then when it comes out on ps3, all of the glitches are patched and they dont have to stop black ops for no reason and patch it for ps3

How is that, in any way, relevant to the OP?

Or its because Micrsoft paid Activistion (because the need more money i guess) to get them on xbox first till i think it was 2012 or 2013 not sure

The way I see it is as follows:

Treyarch plants a seed, Zombie mode, with little bits of random conspiracy thrown in...

We play the map see the clues and start to build the story & write about it on CoDz & other places...

Treyarch reads this material while waiting to make another level... Thus we are writing the story ourselves...

It's like the Moon map idea, if enough people like it, Treyarch might run with it...

They saw how well this worked and their seed is now a tree...

That tree is now bearing fruit for us players, and the process starts again but this time it is US that is planting the seeds from the fruit...

There are now so many seeds for Treyarch to make into new trees that this is now begging for a whole game of it's own, Call Of Duty or Call Of the Dead: Nazi Zombies...

We now have a forrest of ideas to play with...

This has always been my base opinion from post one here at CoDz...

I will never be disapointed with a zombie map, EVER...

Treyarch always comes through with zombies, ALWAYS. :twisted:

Regards Snake.