Has anybody noticed the faces?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot sams face with the death machines? Apparently JD2020 said we need to pay attention to the color change. I would like to try some theorys out add me if your interested.

Xbox Gamertag-yuri kravcheski

slightly off topic, but you do know his name isnt Yuri Kravcheski right?

Shoot sams face with the death machines? Apparently JD2020 said we need to pay attention to the color change. I would like to try some theorys out add me if your interested.

Well I won't be trusting greasey ass wikipedia anymore :facepalm: . I'm not to upset over the GT but whats the real name?

Well I won't be trusting greasey ass wikipedia anymore :facepalm: . I'm not to upset over the GT but whats the real name?

Yuri Zavoisky, who was based of a Soviet physicist.

and yeah, wiki seems to be missing out alot of things and getting alot of the information wrong. wiki fails sometimes :(

thats interesting because recently i read a thread on here about how everything turns colorfull when you throw gersch device before you turn on the power.

(ive only ever gotten it once before i turned on the power but didnt think anything of it at the time)