The new characters

jc18378

At the end of the preview they show an picture of one of the Dev's turned into a zombie. I don't have a picture of it but I am sure most of you have seen it. What if the new characters are some of the Developers from Treyarch, hence the hint at the end of the video. If that is the case then I hope they elaborated enough as to what each of their characters are like.

No offense but most of those developers don't seem badass enough for zombies.

What do you guys think? Is this the direction they might go with this or something different. This is just a theory

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny Trejo just dropped a bomb on his facebook account. He is working with Treyarch for a upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombie map (Map Pack 2?).The new characters to be featured are Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund.Danny was at the House of Moves doing motion capture for the upcoming Zombie Map. The information below is from Danny Trejo's Official Facebook page.Danny Trejo: Right Now I'am at The House of Moves with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund, I'am Wearing A Suit Full of Lights Awaiting To Fight Zombies For The Hit Video Game CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS by ActivisionThis is The suit I Wore To produce My Character in CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS

As you all know, Danny Trejo played Machete in the hit film of the same name. Now for those not of this Earth, Robert Englund played the original Freddy Kruger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films and Sarah Michelle Gellar played Buffy the vampire slayer in the TV series.For those unfamiliar with Michael Rooker, he played the lead character in Henry: Protrait of a Serial Killer and also played Merle Dixon in Season One of The Walking Dead.No official word from Activision or Treyarch, but it is safe to say that this is true if Danny is posting pictures of himself in a motion capture suit.I also doubt anybody would say Machete is telling a bogus story.

Danny Trejo just dropped a bomb on his facebook account. He is working with Treyarch for a upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombie map (Map Pack 2?).The new characters to be featured are Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund.Danny was at the House of Moves doing motion capture for the upcoming Zombie Map. The information below is from Danny Trejo's Official Facebook page.Danny Trejo: Right Now I'am at The House of Moves with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund, I'am Wearing A Suit Full of Lights Awaiting To Fight Zombies For The Hit Video Game CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS by ActivisionThis is The suit I Wore To produce My Character in CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS

As you all know, Danny Trejo played Machete in the hit film of the same name. Now for those not of this Earth, Robert Englund played the original Freddy Kruger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films and Sarah Michelle Gellar played Buffy the vampire slayer in the TV series.For those unfamiliar with Michael Rooker, he played the lead character in Henry: Protrait of a Serial Killer and also played Merle Dixon in Season One of The Walking Dead.No official word from Activision or Treyarch, but it is safe to say that this is true if Danny is posting pictures of himself in a motion capture suit.I also doubt anybody would say Machete is telling a bogus story.

i understand this but dont you think it would be on like IMDB or something because thats how a lot of people found out zombies came back because someone was listed as zombie for the game before anyone actually knew

Well since it's a video game it might be different than that. You do not see all the actors in Black ops listed just because of the simple issue of revealing things that are supposed to stay hidden.

true it could be different it would make sense also just to the fact its a such a big franchise so i guess we will see if there is a trailer or when the map just comes out i guess