WHAT IF....????

Okay so we all cannot figure out this Ascension Easter Egg garbage, well what if the reason we can not figure it out is bc Ascension and the new zombie map share the Easter egg??? Honestly almost everything has been tried and from threads I've read from extreme zombie enthusiasts Samantha has something to do with this new map. Maybe that's wat this new map has to offer...possible transporters back to an old map to finish the quest cuz obviously we don't have the right weapons or power source to complete the ascension Easter egg. Just a thought...

Numa.....30

Der rise...33

Kino....37

Ascension....35

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I can agree with you on this one. Treyarch was real quick about releasing the map pack so your theory may be true.

But I really think Tryarch don't give a rat's *** about us hunting down the remainder of the egg puzzle.If not they could have released a patch or informed us fans about it.I must say ascension is my fav map & so I am really excited about the new zombie map and I just hope treyarch doesn't f*** this one up. Looking at the fact there will be a new crew in this map I doubt this will have anything to do with previous easter egg.

Yah they could of let us know at least if there was an ending, bc honestly ppl are and were getting obsessed with this bs. I'd like to know, plus id like to rub it in all the haters faces, lol. And for their patching skills, they are just as good as PSN's skill on maintenaning there network. 1-2 days and everything will be back to normal, my a$$ PS. Also, I agree ascension is the best looking map, I just don't like the wall gun arrangement as well as how you can camp at the stairs, makes it to simple. The maps are obviously getting deeper n deeper. I've owned them all since W@W, hope call of the dead blows minds.

Yeah what if people on one zombie map could interact with people on the other zombie map.

What if there was a window where the players could see each other if they all stood there.

Better yet, what if the window was broken and anytime one side had a crawler, they could help the other team.

This wouldnt be complicated for stupid zombie players who dont understand the whole how they got to Kino thing, to wrap their head around. It would be 2 sets of different characters, so it wouldnt NOT make sense if they were there at the same time.

Yeah what if people on one zombie map could interact with people on the other zombie map.

What if there was a window where the players could see each other if they all stood there.

Better yet, what if the window was broken and anytime one side had a crawler, they could help the other team.

This wouldnt be complicated for stupid zombie players who dont understand the whole how they got to Kino thing, to wrap their head around. It would be 2 sets of different characters, so it wouldnt NOT make sense if they were there at the same time.

Brilliant idea! Brains for you!

Very much impossible because of network related issues. Too much going on..

Seriously, that was a flame thing to say to what I said. Obviously, your taking the fun out of zombies by hating on what I have to say. Honestly a stupid zombie player would think of the window crawler nonsense. I just had an idea bc of how close in time proximity of the new call of the dead map vs. Ascension. I mean it's only been a few months since first strike came out, and seeing how all the maps are related I drew a possible correlation between the two. Ive been following zombies since world at war and have realized you can not count out any theory.

Uh.....no.

Call of the Dead will be a completely unrelated zombie map with new casts, a new environment, new (British SAS) zombies, a new theme, and will have nothing to do with Ascension or any previous map.

It'll be just like Five, fun, but doesn't really contribute to the story.

PEOPLE it has to be related! Just watch carefully at the images that flash during the part where Romero is saying that he found Nazi papers. These images flash really fast but if you slow it down you will see Kino , Der Riese Door, the dentist chair from when you teleport in the Pack a Punch room and other things.

I would like to post these but i dont know how , if anybody is kind enough to do it or at least explain to me how to do it. I really have high hopes for this map and cant wait to play it! :mrgreen:

I'd like to believe that they are related some how, honestly why stop the story line ya know? So they took it in another direction that doesn't mean that the story line ends. Maybe the incomplete Easter egg has something to do with why the original characters are not in the new one. Maybe there trapped in ascension and sum how sent a message ( hence the name CALL of the dead)to the future to one the new characters to warn them about about a upcoming zombie problem. I know this is farfetched, I'm just thinking out loud. Also when you do node seven or eight in ascension I thought sum1 says not enough power which could be why there trapped or stuck in that time frame and not in call of the dead. Why even take a break from the story line? So they can make a map for unexpierenced zombie players and not continue the story. Doubt it. there has to be a correlation, you don't Make 7 maps and just say hey let's just stop the story line especially when there are more zombie players than ever. Sum thing is important about call of the dead but we won't know the significance until we play it.