Achievements in future maps:

way2g00d

I think they need to have new special achievements that can only be earned by skilled players

Ex: most kills/no deaths/no downs/ most head shots/untouched till round ##/took most beating etc.

These are just examples.

*only 1 down allowed after that you are not eligible.

Achievement unlocked:

Runner (Most distance traveled in first 15 rounds)

• Half price pack a punch, traps, turrets and free rides on Lander

Pro (No downs after 10 straight rounds)

• Stamin up standard until 5 downs

Commando: Most Points first 15 rounds:

• Can draw LMG with high probability/Extra Claymore/frag each round.

• Speed reload standard until 5 downs

Beast: Most kills first 15 rounds:

• Can draw Ray gun with high probability/Sickle standard

• PHD standard until 5 downs

Captain: No downs 30 rounds straight/ revive entire team at least once

• Can draw thunder gun with high probability (1 in 5 tries)

• Juggernaught and Quick revive standard till 5 downs/Gersch standard.

Ground rules:

• Each achievement can only be obtained once i.e. after first 15 rounds.

• Your achievement is lost if you go down before you get to pro.

• You can’t be a pro if you go down.

• After you become pro you will retain your achievement until 5 downs.

• A pro can have the standard perk until he goes down 5 times.

• Standard = free perk/item after being revived

• You have to give up your previous achievement before you accept captain-ship.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they need to have new special achievements that can only be earned by skilled players

Ex: most kills/no deaths/no downs/ most headshots/untouched till round ##/took most beating etc.

These are just examples.

Achievement unlocked:

Captain: No downs 25 rounds straight/ revive entire team at least once

• Can draw thunder gun with high probability (1 in 5 tries) /Gersch standard.

• Juggernaught and Quick revive standard till 5 downs

Ground rules:

I remember my first blunt. Cute imagination. It'd never work tho.

I actually love these ideas.....makes sense that you should be rewarded for being a competent player. [brains] for you

Yes, serious players that try hard to get far vs people that don 't care how many times they go down.I think ideas like these will encourage players to stay on top of their game thereby not getting their teammates in trouble by constantly going down every 2 mins.

The only problem is people would steal kills WAY more often to get Beast because of the amount of people who like the Raygun.

Excellent point Jake-Duck, I updated thread again.

IMO once you leave the centrifuge room i.e. after early rounds one can always split out with rest of the team for their kills/points therefore less chances of stealing kills/points/distance in case someone is stealing kills,. Also you can choose to leave in round 2 to get your kills early only if you can afford not to go down.

Also if I see a teammate stealing my kill I make sure i won't cover his back atleast once so he won't be eligible for beast.

Another point is this system only increases chances which means he still need to try so many times until he/she gets ray gun.

*overall objective is to promote Rule #1: WATCH YO BACK

Ex: most kills/no deaths/no downs/ most head shots/untouched till round ##/took most beating etc.

These are just examples.

Achievement unlocked:

Captain: No downs 30 rounds straight/ revive entire team at least once

• Can draw thunder gun with high probability (1 in 5 tries)

• Juggernaught and Quick revive standard till 5 downs/Gersch standard.

Ground rules:

Sorry dude, but that would be WAY too overpowered! People would be stealing kills for points and more kills for beast. This would make zombies too easy for the pros like Syndicate and Xcalizorz.

Sorry dude, but that would be WAY too overpowered! People would be stealing kills for points and more kills for beast. This would make zombies too easy for the pros like Syndicate and Xcalizorz.

To above person, this was just an example.

Just to make things complicated we could tweak ray gun chances to say " Lowest down to revive ratio and then most kills"

Case 1: 0 downs, 0 revives -- Score 0

case 2: 1 down, 3 revives -- Score 0.33

case 3: 0 down, 4 revives -- Score 0 (score is tied with case 1, compare kills)

case 4: 3 down, 0 revive -- Score 3 (Forget about it)

Reason why ray gun is not the best gun after few rounds and people should stop going crazy for it.

Again just my opinion, I hate ray gun for the fact it does not earn lot of points in starting rounds.

And it makes a lot of crawlers in later rounds (when you are making a horde of zombies)making me hard to run and prolonging the game.

You can use it as a back up weapon for monkeys (Mustang and sally also is good replacement)

I prefer Mustang & sally just because you don't need to hit the box hard losing all your points and getting in trouble in between the game.

I feel that you can switch to your pistol faster than any other weapon (another con of having thunder gun with LMG)

Much stronger than ray gun whose reload is awful without speed cola.

Better fire rate. I have found M&S useful even in higher rounds when i got cornered it cleared a whole group in a second plus it reloads quicker than ray.

To above person, this was just an example.

Just to make things complicated we could tweak ray gun chances to say " Lowest down to revive ratio and then most kills"

Case 1: 0 downs, 0 revives -- Score 0

case 2: 1 down, 3 revives -- Score 0.33

case 3: 0 down, 4 revives -- Score 0 (score is tied with case 1, compare kills)

case 4: 3 down, 0 revive -- Score 3 (Forget about it)

Reason why ray gun is not the best gun after few rounds and people should stop going crazy for it.

Again just my opinion, I hate ray gun for the fact it does not earn lot of points in starting rounds.

And it makes a lot of crawlers in later rounds (when you are making a horde of zombies)making me hard to run and prolonging the game.

You can use it as a back up weapon for monkeys (Mustang and sally also is good replacement)

I prefer Mustang & sally just because you don't need to hit the box hard losing all your points and getting in trouble in between the game.

I feel that you can switch to your pistol faster than any other weapon (another con of having thunder gun with LMG)

Much stronger than ray gun whose reload is awful without speed cola.

Better fire rate. I have found M&S useful even in higher rounds when i got cornered it cleared a whole group in a second plus it reloads quicker than ray.

alright i get what your saying but the thundergun would be a gun you want to get because if you get cornered then your boned haha and to the first post pretty good idea would probably need to be tweaked so it doesnt get super over powered to the guy who are great at zombies like the guy said above me somewhere good idea but again needs to be tweaked

alright i get what your saying but the thundergun would be a gun you want to get because if you get cornered then your boned haha and to the first post pretty good idea would probably need to be tweaked so it doesnt get super over powered to the guy who are great at zombies like the guy said above me somewhere good idea but again needs to be tweaked

I know this is not the thread we should be discussing about best weapons but just to answer the question.

It’s good to have one if you have skills to revive people and not go down. But there can only be one in the game. And I like to call the guy with T-gun as Moses simply because he is the greatest player at least in our lobby… lol I skip the T-gun when I hit the box unless I see a lot of people going down and need to be revived.

Besides if you can run with a Mustang you can be dead and when you come back in the next round PAP it and get your inventory back as long as well you make enough points. Believe me this is THE strategy for higher rounds. You can survive any round as long as you know how to run around that area. And then leave it to traps.

I know this is not the thread we should be discussing about best weapons but just to answer the question.

It’s good to have one if you have skills to revive people and not go down. But there can only be one in the game. And I like to call the guy with T-gun as Moses simply because he is the greatest player at least in our lobby… lol I skip the T-gun when I hit the box unless I see a lot of people going down and need to be revived.

Besides if you can run with a Mustang you can be dead and when you come back in the next round PAP it and get your inventory back as long as well you make enough points. Believe me this is THE strategy for higher rounds. You can survive any round as long as you know how to run around that area. And then leave it to traps.

yeah but its easier to clear some guys out with the thundergun then mustang & sally no smoke and you dont need to worry about splash damage unless you have PHD haha