Escalation gameplay on GTTV tonight!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's UK Zombie?!?! Registered just to ask that so i hope it's good ;) lol.

Welcome to the site! A UK Zombie is a member that lives in the UK. Someone like UndeadWolfy or MrRoflWaffles, who live in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Whales) and are registered to this site. To apply you simply Private Message carbonfibah or apply through the User Control Panel, located in the top section of the webpage on the site. (Says CoDz Home, Logout, then User Control Panel) The User Control Panel is also known as the UCP. Hope you enjoy the site!

Ah thanks for the very informative post :) I'ma apply now!

Also, on topic, does this mean that this will be aired in the UK tomorrow morning at 9?

This will be aired at 9 AM tomorrow for people who live in an area that uses Greenwich Mean Time (-0 or +0 or just 0) It is being aired 1 AM Pacific time, and Pacific. Go here and enter in 1:00 AM April 22 Pacific time for the time to be converted, and make sure to check the "Use the following time" box. Then put in your location and convert it. It will tell you the time it will be airing.

Escalation Gameplay...GTTV...Don't know about any Zombies on it

We all know what happened last time ;) (First Strike)

Nothing

I remember that-

We were all in the chat like ready for some amazing gameplay and zombies info, and then we got 30 seconds of gameplay from MP and then the Ascension gameplay from the already shown First Strike trailer.

This new episode of GTTV tonight BETTER include some legitimate gameplay, or I am going to rage...

wait, is it tomorrow at 9am? cause if it is.... ill be either asleep because its a bank holiday for me , or so tiered...

[

We all know what happened last time ;) (First Strike)

Nothing

I remember that-

We were all in the chat like ready for some amazing gameplay and zombies info, and then we got 30 seconds of gameplay from MP and then the Ascension gameplay from the already shown First Strike trailer.

This new episode of GTTV tonight BETTER include some legitimate gameplay, or I am going to rage...

wait, is it tomorrow at 9am? cause if it is.... ill be either asleep because its a bank holiday for me , or so tiered...

Yeah it is if you are GMT. It's 1:00 AM Pacific :/