i know what the light house does! In the new map

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Gotta love when people say they KNOW something‚ but have no actual facts, just he said she said rumors and jibberish. Yeah, its a possibility, and it actually makes sense, but the point is you dont know for sure, so dont make a post saying that you do. Sorry, not trying to be an ass about it. You just got to choose your words a little more carefully.

:lol: Gotta love when people say they KNOW something‚ but have no actual facts, just he said she said rumors and jibberish. Yeah, its a possibility, and it actually makes sense, but the point is you dont know for sure, so dont make a post saying that you do. Sorry, not trying to be an ass about it. You just got to choose your words a little more carefully.

amen. pure speculation at this point. [brains]

Its a nice theory... and I can see how it came about... but as other people have said, please don't say you "know" something when you don't actually know and can prove it.

As with all forums, this place has been littered with attention seekers wanting their 5 seconds of glory by posting fictional information and trying to pass it off as something a "friend" who works for 3arc said...

Truth is the lighthouse could do anything, it could be a conduit for 115 like the Eifel tower, but at this moment in time we haven't a clue and can only speculate.

or the light from the light house shows wher the box is.....or..........my favorite...the light house is just a light house, just plain light house

there are 2 lights coming from the light house one is the light house light and one is the mystery box light

Have you thought that the light could come behind the lighthouse :?:

:)

amen. pure speculation at this point. [brains]

Isn't that what this whole website started out being, Dont be so harsh its ALL speculation till confirmed.

I have a feeling the lighting is going to be amazing for this map.

If the whole map was pretty dark but then every couple seconds (as the lighthouse flashes by) there is a quick burst of light.

For that second you could see everything really well all at once especially just how many zombies are actually chasing you!

or the light from the light house shows wher the box is.....or..........my favorite...the light house is just a light house, just plain light house

there are 2 lights coming from the light house one is the light house light and one is the mystery box light

Have you thought that the light could come behind the lighthouse :?:

:)

no because you can plainly see its coming from inside the light house