Pentagon thief Idea

nayrcraig

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAMANTHA NEVER GOT OUT DUMB DUMB. The only people who ever got out that we know of is Gerch and The Pentagon Thief.

Hmmmm "Gerch" and the Pentagon thief got out? hmmmm okay that makes so much sense. There is a lot of evidencide that they were both in Aether. ha ha Dumb Dumb

Yes, actually there is crap load of evidence backing that up. Now IF YOUR PEANUT SIZED BRAIN CANNOT MAKE SENSE OF THIS, GET THE HELL OFF THIS FORUM AND READ INFO FOR NEW COMERS.

I trust only facts, never have I ever seen any Evidence on The Pentagon thief being or getting out of Aether. Give me so evidence then I will believe you. I am have gone through all the info and facts and there is no mention of the Pentagon thief or gersh being in Aether. Look it up on Dreamland server, nothing is found on there or anywhere else.

My pea sized brain can make sense of it, but I am not one to believe shit without back up. STFU I was on this forum before you and followed it before joining.

This is how I know your not smart. NOT EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE IS IN THE CIA SERVERS IDIOT. You think all of that god damn evidence people have gathered came from only the Cia database??? Lolz... It's called using in game evidence. Maybe you should use it.

Now you can stop and make the actual choice of reading the fucking thread to look for some god damn evidence. What the hell is this thread for! And if you followed the bloody easter egg maybe you would know that Gersch was trapped in the Aether.

Ha ha I never said all the info came out of the server. The in game evidence is very incomplete and nothing in there is rock solid, just pure theories. Not that there is nothing wrong with theories but not going to fall for some that are completely stupid, like the Pentagon thief being in Aether.

"Lolz" ha ha wow.

Explain to me how the fuck he is trapped in Aether? Nothing in the game tells you that he is trapped in Aether. He is trapped in the broken Kassimir Mechanism hence why you repair it, not Aether.

:facepalm:

ok a question JC, do you believe maxis and Samantha are trapped in Aether?

and for the thief being in Aether, did you read my first post at all or just come here to fight with mac

that what this whole thread is about, my theory on how the thief could be in Aether

I trust only facts, never have I ever seen any Evidence on The Pentagon thief being or getting out of Aether. Give me so evidence then I will believe you. I am have gone through all the info and facts and there is no mention of the Pentagon thief or gersh being in Aether. Look it up on Dreamland server, nothing is found on there or anywhere else.

My pea sized brain can make sense of it, but I am not one to believe shit without back up. STFU I was on this forum before you and followed it before joining.

Yes you did actually. Don't try climbing out of the grave you dug...

Everything found in game is ROCK SOLID. IF IT WASN'T ROCK SOLID EVERYTHING IN THIS ENTIRE FORUM WOULD BE COW DUNG. If its in the game its true. How can you even question that?

Who the hell told you Gersch was trapped in the Mechanism? EXPLAIN THAT TO ME YOU MORON. His spirit is trapped in Aether because he says she/Samantha is coming... IF HE WAS IN THE MECHANISM HE WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT HE WAS EVEN IN THERE. It's like waking up in a completely pitch black box. You wouldn't know what your in. He tells you to repair it because he knows he can use the "casimir effect" to get out of where he is.

*Note* From this point forward I'm going to refrain from insults and capitalization because I can I'm being kind of a jerk like that.

Yes, actually there is crap load of evidence backing that up. Now IF YOUR PEANUT SIZED BRAIN CANNOT MAKE SENSE OF THIS, GET THE HELL OFF THIS FORUM AND READ INFO FOR NEW COMERS.

GERSCH, SAM, THE PENTAGON THIEF, AND MAXIS WERE ALL IN THE AETHER. THE PENTAGON THIEF IS MOST LIKELY WORKING FOR SAM TO STOP YOU FROM SURVIVING THE ZOMBIES. IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT MAXIS IS THE PENTAGON THIEF, ALL THOUGH THAT IS NOT PROVEN YET.

FACT.

• 1 month later...

Peter is not dead, Peter was at Der Riese. He couldn't be dead if he was at Der Riese, look up the info he sent to the US. Dempsy was never at NDU, you can also look that up. First read the Dreamland server and then let me know if any of what you just said makes sense.

Peter IS dead. on the iPod version of SNN, there is no hanging man, but it is replace with a grave marked "peter"

Peter is not dead, Peter was at Der Riese. He couldn't be dead if he was at Der Riese, look up the info he sent to the US. Dempsy was never at NDU, you can also look that up. First read the Dreamland server and then let me know if any of what you just said makes sense.

MOD REMOVED

Lol, Spambot?

And seriously, Peter is most definitely not Richtofen, he may or may not be dead, but judging by some stuff Richtofen and some CoTD radios say, he was found, and most likely killed, I agree that the thief is most likely trapped in Aether, and last but not least, may I be the first to ask why there is so much hostility in this thread?

• 11 months later...

I personally believe that the Pentagon thief is the spy Group 935 has in America. Maxis says in a radio message in Der Riese that they knew there was a large supply of Element 115 at the Nevada Base, how else would he have known that? It also explains for a bit why he wants to steal stuff from the Americans, because he did this also before he became what he is now.

Anyone who's arguing please stop. We are all here to learn and share our knowledge about our zombie passion. We can correct people without having to be disrespectful. Now for The Pentagon Thief, I remember there being a topic about this a while back and we all came to the conclusion that he was Daniel Clarke. The evidence to back this up was The Pentagon Thief and Clarke both have a tattoo that is exactly the same on their neck and face.

If you look closely the tattoos are exactly the same. If someone can get a better picture of their tattoos it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone who's arguing please stop. We are all here to learn and share our knowledge about our zombie passion. We can correct people without having to be disrespectful. Now for The Pentagon Thief, I remember there being a topic about this a while back and we all came to the conclusion that he was Daniel Clarke. The evidence to back this up was The Pentagon Thief and Clarke both have a tattoo that is exactly the same on their neck and face.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

If you look closely the tattoos are exactly the same. If someone can get a better picture of their tattoos it would be greatly appreciated.

They could also be in some kind of club together where you would get that tattoo...

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

They could also be in some kind of club together where you would get that tattoo...

LOL :lol:

I get the feeling there's slightly more to it than that!

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

LOL :lol:

I get the feeling there's slightly more to it than that!

Yeah, i dunno... Maybe Dr. Clarke IS the spy?

• 8 months later...