Maps You Just Hate.

nicolas1998

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kowloon has got to be my least favorite map by far. It's a campers dream, which makes for really bad gameplay and just an overall bad experience. Hanoi can be kind of the same way too, but not nearly as bad. The spawns are terrible on Nuketown and Summit, but I like how the maps are set up for the most part. Also Array can be kind of a crappy map, and it's just ridiculous getting that map for a free-for-all match. Really it all depends on what game type I'm playing. I've got no big problems with any of them. Except for Kowloon. Kowloon just sucks all together.

• 2 weeks later...

Kino der Toten because it's too simple, and Samantha's evil teddy bear room creeps me out...

Zombie Verruckt because:

1. Instead of the whole of the team in one area, the team is divided in two and can't be united until the power is turned on. Plus, the power switch is all the way on the other side of the map. What were they thinking!!!

2. Superman zombies that can down you in one hit, punch through windows, are twice as tough as zombies in other maps, move at insane speeds, crawlers that move faster than players, etc.

3. A map design even more cramped than Five and Nacht combined.

4. It takes two knives to down a zombie at round 1, four at round 2. After that the knife is basically useless.

5. Only map where you actually need Bowie Knife and Pack-a-Punch, and they don't have it.

Five.....Five.....Five

At least verruckt is creeepy makes you scream, have fun, use strategy.

5 is just frustrating and annoying, not scary

Despite cramped quarters, Five was unique and still large enough that you could have fun. Also the zombies weren't superhuman and you weren't split among two squads...

Verruckt wasn't creepy at all. It was scary, annoying, and NOT fun at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate firing range. I get it odd seven-year-old while playing online, you like the map. That doesn't mean you spam it til we've played it four times in a row, then bitch when you don't get to play it a fifth. I also hate the vista one, but the name escapes me like a russian out of the gulag. Crisis? No... The point is, the only thing the map is good for is random semtex and the 74u. Lamb. Give me a map I can use a skill gun! Give me verticality! That said, I enjoy:

Berlin Wall

Discovery

WMD

Convoy

Hotel

They remind me a lot of the colorful WaW maps that had, like, five levels of engadgement. They need to re-make Revolution for Black Ops....