No More Theories on Call of the Dead,It's a Lighthouse.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been posted a few times already, i'm sure. But i'm pretty happy because this does mean we ARE continuing on an important part of the stories because this lighthouse is probably connected to the boards in der Riese.

I have also seen, I was shown it by someone, XAvengedLullabyX who was told by liamFTwinter (Hope spelled your names correctly). That the lighthouse is accesible to some point because the Mistery Box light is coming out of the top of the lighthouse. Maybe we are concieved and it is behind but wouldn't that be a bummer.

Let's hope the best and let's hope the story is really continuing.

Sorry if the image is a bit big but here you can again see the light.

scuba zombies would be awesome like the juggernaut from MW2 except they don't shoot back. there should be green mist for that round but instead of stealing perks( cause we all know that got annoying fast) they should be able to disable electronics perks,pack a punch,traps,etc. for instance if u didnt have juggernaug and they disable it it wouldn't affect u but u couldn't buy it until 1 or 2 rounds after if they don't disable anything then u get a pack a punch sale and fire sale like the pent their

if u have any questions just quote me and ask :D

Well it does deserve negative brains, nothing here proves anything towards the zombie map. I'm a little dissapointed here jtg :/

Well, it's a lighthouse. And it seems as if there is snow around as well . . .

And it's called Call of the Dead, not Aufruf der Toten because it doesn't have to be in German. Some people are just too stupid . . . :facepalm:

I had a feeling that if Area 51 (or areas surrounding the base) wasn't going to be a map just quite yet, if they do it at all. However, I don't know how I missed this! Pictures in Der Riese basically gave away Kino and Call of the Dead. I knew about the lighthouse picture since Der Riese too haha.

Well, that solves one theory I suppose, but I'm still set on who these new characters are going to be. :)