"Call of the Dead" is on a COAST! 100% legit. Link in desc.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heres what i sorta caught.

Now, if i hadnt broken my glasses i prolly wouldnt be as blind before assuming anything, but here's what i got.

pardon my MSpaint. i keep re-booting my pc, erasing my photoshop and im done looking for my copy.

^^^ I actually think there's a room located under the ship. i can see a light in there which

could light up the room and the steps could help u go DOWN and UP the steps

have any of you actually been to or live in England? then you would realize how ridiculous the notion that its an English coast location.

Its clearly frozen over, your on a boat which is frozen, looks like mountains / huge cliff face in the background aswell (No its not the white cliffs of dover)

but having it being an english owned Island could be extremely possible.

Call of the Dead (Communications) a Frozen Ascension Island? (Project Echelon which is connected to HARRP ring any bells)

Looks a bit too chilly to be the English coast.....

Looks more like the Arctic circle or Antarctica to me.

McMurdo Station

McMurdo Station is a U.S. Antarctic research center located on the southern tip of Ross Island

British (British Link to zombies) explorer Robert Falcon Scott first established a base close to this spot in 1902 and built Discovery Hut (MP Map Discovery hint anyone)

also just to wet your appetite heres a picture of a boat

prob looks nothing like the boat in call of the dead but it caught my eye

also

On March 3, 1962, operators activated a nuclear power plant at the station (ties in with current Nazi zombie timeline

having trouble finding out if there is a lighthouse anywhere near there tho, but i was bored so figured why not

Omg!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Now I can't wait for the map in France, and to fight off zombies in or around the Eiffel Tower!!!1 :D

There's a few things though . . . is part of the Discovery map in this one? You know how they like to include pieces of Multiplayer maps in a zombie map? And another thing, I hope that we see resaonable characters in this map. Hearing that those four actors will be in this map actually disappoints me.

Alright! I snow map, just like I mentioned I wanted a little while ago. :D

Everyone notice how the further we get, the more decayed the zombies get? Could be just for the sake of programming and making them look more dead than undead but it's as if the maps are technically backwards if you went just by the freshness of the zombies. In Ascension, some of them we basically burnt skulls with glowing eyes for a head!

Now imagine them with ice sickles hanging out of their nose! (or what's left of it anyways... :mrgreen:)

There is one other Possibility, But I'm not having any freaking Luck with Google Maps. I do recall seeing the Photo of a lighthouse in Der Riese. I can even see a ship next in the photo too. I spent a lot of time looking for a reasonable theory about that Lighthouse and Seeing how in the "New" Screen Shot, the Mountain might be the Bigger Clue.

One thing I did is Search for a Lighthouse........Near Tunguska. There is a River that round around the Mountains, and I found three area's south west of the Tunguska Event that Says Lighthouse but It seems there not Lighthouses but names of shops..(Why would they call there shops lighthouses?) Anyway, one thing Google doesn't do really good is explain info or location from the Past.

Anyone with better skills in searching could find out if there were lighthouses any where near Tunguska. If there is one, then maybe we can add Tunguska to the list of possible locations.

Firstly - Whoever found, then worked out, that the new map would be on/around a boat, near a lighthouse, from those boards hidden behind the teleporters is a genious, and if the next map pack truns out to be in Paris, then they need to work for MI6/FBI, as that is serious skills.

Secondly - The MP maps can FOAD as all I care about is the Zombie map.

Thirdly - As everyone else has pretty much already said, Englands not got a frozen coastline, but it certainly could be in a territory.

Firstly - Whoever found, then worked out, that the new map would be on/around a boat, near a lighthouse, from those boards hidden behind the teleporters is a genious, and if the next map pack truns out to be in Paris, then they need to work for MI6/FBI, as that is serious skill

... That would be carbon... Welcome to his site :)

As an Englishman I can confirm it is cold in England :)

The new map is defently leading from the der riese boards, meaning in time a Paris map will be out.

The new map will be england, where exactly or even what time zone is yet to be decided , but from that one pic we can not say " looks to cold for england". It could be north England In 2042 after global warming melts all the ice caps!

Firstly - Whoever found, then worked out, that the new map would be on/around a boat, near a lighthouse, from those boards hidden behind the teleporters is a genious, and if the next map pack truns out to be in Paris, then they need to work for MI6/FBI, as that is serious skill

... That would be carbon... Welcome to his site :)

As an Englishman I can confirm it is cold in England :)

The new map is defently leading from the der riese boards, meaning in time a Paris map will be out.

The new map will be england, where exactly or even what time zone is yet to be decided , but from that one pic we can not say " looks to cold for england". It could be north England In 2042 after global warming melts all the ice caps!

The Arctic Theory seems more plausible but I don't recall any Lighthouses there.

I notice a strong build up of Ice on the Structure of the ship. Maybe They used the Ship Structure of Project Nova or the Rasulka in the final mission.