115 Breakdown

Hi, Im new but I've been viewing this website since the first GKNova6 viral came out.

Lately, I've notice no one has down a 115 breakdown thats why Im doing this post and I have some theories that people should try since My Xbox 360 has red ring of death. :(

Note* I'm only breaking down important verses.

First off --- 115 link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOcXB_Kj0BE

-and everyone dies and

-everyone lies

-They're waiting for the second coming again

When I first saw/heard They're waiting for the second coming again, it refers to us when we wait for the dogs or hellhounds to arrive and attempt to kill us. So My first theory comes in, is it possible to get all the radios/films before the second coming aka the second time the dogs come.

-Everyone tries to hold onto their lives

-When no one's alive

-Bring me 115

There are 6 weapons with 115 on it, but what if in one game your team had all 6 weapons. The question would be how would you bring 115 to Sam.

-I'm the end I can taste it

-I'll justify hatred

-I am the chosen one

-left hand of all that's sacred

I think this part tells us where she is, left hand? probably left side, and thats the alley way.

Those to my are very important lines from the song, but what if we could obtain all the radios and tape, and the 6 115 weapons and find the source of sam, at first what if we shoot the mystery boxes but theirs 8... Or everyone is assigned 2 boxes and shoots it with one of each weapons they have.

Anyway this is all I could think of, If i think of more interesting stuff, ill post back on it here.

- WunderChandler

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Im new but I've been viewing this website since the first GKNova6 viral came out.

Lately, I've notice no one has down a 115 breakdown thats why Im doing this post and I have some theories that people should try since My Xbox 360 has red ring of death. :(

First off --- 115 link

-and everyone dies and

-everyone lies

When I first saw/heard They're waiting for the second coming again, it refers to us when we wait for the dogs or hellhounds to arrive and attempt to kill us. So My first theory comes in, is it possible to get all the radios/films before the second coming aka the second time the dogs come.

-When no one's alive

-Bring me 115

There are 6 weapons with 115 on it, but what if in one game your team had all 6 weapons. The question would be how would you bring 115 to Sam.

-I'll justify hatred

-I am the chosen one

I think this part tells us where she is, left hand? probably left side, and thats the alley way.

Those to my are very important lines from the song, but what if we could obtain all the radios and tape, and the 6 115 weapons and find the source of sam, at first what if we shoot the mystery boxes but theirs 8... Or everyone is assigned 2 boxes and shoots it with one of each weapons they have.

Anyway this is all I could think of, If i think of more interesting stuff, ill post back on it here.

- WunderChandler

I see your way of thinking and it makes sense. My interpretation is a little similar while a little different:

Second Coming may be a little on the religious side with Jesus Christ and the Second Coming but I think that it could also be kinda like the same just substitute Sam in there.

The whole bring me 115 parts I see like this:

Death = corpses

dead corpses + 115 = zombies

Samantha is dead and needs 115 to come back possibly for the "second coming"

With the whole left hand that is sacred:

I THINK that is religious but don't hold that over my head. I think the left hand means death, though, and she controls the zombies (dead). Not sure if it is religious though.

i know that people that used their left hand were considered odd and that they were taught to use their right hand. There is also the thing that if u add the 1st two verses you said packapunch 6 guns before then 2nd coming of dogs?

and if u go further and use all three you have to get to the power through the left side?

just some thoughts

-I'll justify hatred

-I am the chosen one

it depends where you are in the map:

if you are in the starting room, the alley is the left, if your in the alley the room after the alley is the left, on the stage, the stakeoutroom/ dressing room are on the left, so really, it depends where you are

• 2 weeks later...

-left hand of all that is sacred

is there some object/symbol/writing of religious reference on the map? if so, it is my belief

that she is cluing there is something of significance to the left of said object :idea:

any ideas/theories of possible religious allusions on the map?

Found it: in the dressing room, as you enter from the speed cola room, turn left there is a green light emitting from a certain spot in the room, and what happens to be to the LEFT of said cross?

the unsolved thumping window :o

imput/ideas/theories plz thx ^_^

it depends where you are in the map:

if you are in the starting room, the alley is the left, if your in the alley the room after the alley is the left, on the stage, the stakeoutroom/ dressing room are on the left, so really, it depends where you are

if you look at it like that, then every drama and theater freak will piss and moan about the specifics, so stage left would be the dressing room. Nice theory tho man...very interesting

• 2 months later...

Ive noticed something - Elena Siegman (girl who sing songs in zombies maps) might be singing about Samantha. The lyrics to her songs could be about Samantha because of the whole left hand of all that is sacred and stuff like that that has to do with a person. Another theory that points this out is that in Call of the Dead it seems like there is nothing to do with Samantha in that map and the song is sung by Avenged Sevenfold not Elena Siegman.

First off --- 115 link

-and everyone dies and

-everyone lies

-When no one's alive

-Bring me 115

-I'll justify hatred

-I am the chosen one

- WunderChandler

Um, I don't think that the songs have anything to do with the gameplay. They all have something to do with the storyline.

Like, the Bring Me 115! It's likely that Sam needs the Element to come back to to get revenge on Richtofen.

And the Second Coming again part. The Four had just escaped from Der Riese and they're fighting zombies for the second time. I think it's saying that they waiting for the evil of the zombies to be wiped out because isn't that what supposedly is going to happen with the Second Coming?

The Chosen One and the left hand. Isn't the Angel Gabriel sometimes called the left hand of God? So maybe what Sam is doing she does it because she thinks it's holy and just.

First off --- 115 link

-and everyone dies and

-everyone lies

-When no one's alive

-Bring me 115

-I'll justify hatred

-I am the chosen one

- WunderChandler

Um, I don't think that the songs have anything to do with the gameplay. They all have something to do with the storyline.

Like, the Bring Me 115! It's likely that Sam needs the Element to come back to to get revenge on Richtofen.

And the Second Coming again part. The Four had just escaped from Der Riese and they're fighting zombies for the second time. I think it's saying that they waiting for the evil of the zombies to be wiped out because isn't that what supposedly is going to happen with the Second Coming?

The Chosen One and the left hand. Isn't the Angel Gabriel sometimes called the left hand of God? So maybe what Sam is doing she does it because she thinks it's holy and just.

actually, kino is the 3rd time they have faced the zombies (going in the order of the maps) shi no numa, der riese then kino.

Also people have said that since she is in the Aether she is absorbing a hell of alot of 115 so she may be becoming addicted to it, well the evil side of her anyways.....

I think she has a split personality (actually i think alot of people think that) the evil part of her, sending all the zombies at us and moving the box making it harder for our hero's and wanting revenge on richtoffen, and the sweet innocent side that doesn't want this and gives us the powerups but still wants revenge on richtoffen, but not death....

• 2 weeks later...