Pack-A-Punching Death Machines?

I know this is an old topic and people have debunked it, I think that you might be able to.....I noticed this because I was on a thread where someone said that most or all of the nodes have red lights near them, and also of a video of the PaP room shaking when you walk in there with a DM, it shakes. Also, over the doorway to the room, there is a red light, so i thought that it could be another step, or a hint to something, any thoughts?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to b honest with you, i still think theres something in ascension that we are missing.

now i dont know if its a secret room, (doubt it) but usually i search either here (codz.com) or youtube freaquently.

lately i'v noticed

that after you get the DEATHMACHINES the next step is shooting the tubes by the swamp in the staminup room.

then after that your able to buy the winters howl from the mystery box. now i cant rely on people

to understand this but there is proof out there that this is a possibilty.

one is from this poster

and theres also another image floating around the web where theres picture proof of a winters howl on asc. check it out

EDIT: I did not take this picture *RESPONSIBLE HAS PSN

so in my opinion there could be more than just deathmachines.. or i could be wrong... *FREESPEECH > OPEN MINDEDNESS

to b honest with you, i still think theres something in ascension that we are missing.

now i dont know if its a secret room, (doubt it) but usually i search either here (codz.com) or youtube freaquently.

lately i'v noticed

that after you get the DEATHMACHINES the next step is shooting the tubes by the swamp in the staminup room.

then after that your able to buy the winters howl from the mystery box. now i cant rely on people

one is from this poster

and theres also another image floating around the web where theres picture proof of a winters howl on asc. check it out

so in my opinion there could be more than just deathmachines.. or i could be wrong... *FREESPEECH > OPEN MINDEDNESS

i give you props for this. i think there is more but ive never seen the winters howl from the box. also that poster isnt about ascension its about zombies in general. notice the nova 6 zombies. they aren't in ascension for sure.

Yeah I was reading that post earlier today but I agree, why would they have do all of those steps just to get DMs for 90 seconds? We have to to something with them....Maybe it has to do with monkeys and launching the rocket, there is a video on youtube about a description for an Ascension video on the call of duty site saying "....Just pray that the launch sequence is completed before the monkeys come."

God damn it...

THE POSTER --- Is an ADVERTISEMENT... FOR ZOMBIES.... It just shows all the wunder weapons... Why?! Because if you have First Strike then you have the original BO maps... and possibly the original WaW maps... It's an Advertisement that is all!!!

The WH in the box, was a HACK already debunked so long ago..

Done and Done

You can't get Winters Howl in Ascension! You can only get it if you mod or on pc using the give all cheat. Also people have looked at the code and have found no mention of the winters howl. BUT with the picture it could have been photoshopped etc.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys but the Egg is over!

You can't get Winters Howl in Ascension! You can only get it if you mod or on pc using the give all cheat. Also people have looked at the code and have found no mention of the winters howl. BUT with the picture it could have been photoshopped etc.

even with give all this would not be possible, each weapon is individually picked for each map, they cant include every weapon in every map or the game would crash! so, they handpick the weapons that *could* be used in the map and add them to the GSC.

even with give all this would not be possible, each weapon is individually picked for each map, they cant include every weapon in every map or the game would crash! so, they handpick the weapons that *could* be used in the map and add them to the GSC.

Yeah so it wasn't the give all cheat, it'll be a mod or a photoshopped picture.

As I've posted before:

THE EGG IS OVER! DEAL WITH IT!

Ok, im going to throw this out here and just know your all going to flame and moan and what not but,

The monkeys explode when killed right releasing energy or power? And they jump into gersche devices so im told unlike zombies who get sucked into it. Also thers a message about security or something when you launch to rocket and also when the monkeys arrive.

Could it be possible to launch the rocket during a monkey round - getting a differnet security message.

If there is a different message - when doing the white orb, throw a gersche and let the monkeys jump in to power up the orb.

This is also just a theroy of mine based on all the info ive read on various forums.

OMG you are onto something here!!!!! :o

Unfortunately, I also think that the "egg" (I really don't know why it's called an easter egg . . . ) is over. But we could still try this, you're just going to have to lure the monkeys into that room with the lander when they are near Stamin-Up.

lately i'v noticed

one is from this poster

what?! how the heck can you do that?!