Weirdest/Best glitch EVER!

Me and my friend were doing spit screen and we were playing with one of my best zombie slaying friend,and my connection was really crappy that day but here's what happened:

My other friend was doing great, getting tons of points.

On the top screen, I couldn't move at all and neither could the zombies.

On the bottom screen, my friend's pistol was acting like a CZ75 full auto.

When I was actually able to get the box,I got the Galil and the Ray Gun.

When my friend got the box, he got the Commando and the CZ75.

Then we both got down and into spectate mode.

When we got back to life, we had 1500 points as usual.

But here is the cool part

We still had the the same guns we had before, but we had full ammo.

Also, the bullets the shots were reversed.

For instance,My Galil was now shooting Ray Gun "Rays" and my Ray Gun was now shooting like a Galil, normal bullets and everything.

And the same goes for my friend.

So we think Treyarch was watching over us because we got to round 37.

Teh worst part is is that we lost connection to my friend, and it wasn't recorded on the leader boards. :(

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many glitches in zombies lately. I played a few matches were I pushed ready up, the dot went green, then un-ready upped me. I had a thundergun and a sniper (weird mixture of luck and bad-luck)

tried to trade the sniper for a wall gun, but traded my thunder gun instead. (While holding the sniper)

Also I got killed by zombies that were not there, new zombie, invisible zombie! jk.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So many glitches in zombies lately. I played a few matches were I pushed ready up, the dot went green, then un-ready upped me. I had a thundergun and a sniper (weird mixture of luck and bad-luck)

tried to trade the sniper for a wall gun, but traded my thunder gun instead. (While holding the sniper)

Also I got killed by zombies that were not there, new zombie, invisible zombie! jk.

that happend to me and my cousin the first time i played shangri la we made a baby crawler zombie and i punted it across the lil maze thing and all of sudden we were both getting hit by invisible baby zombies

we knew it was babys because of the quotes

Had a funny glitch playing on FIVE with a friend yesterday.

We were on round 38, we were just rounding up groups, then I was shooting an Awful Lawton bolt into the centre of the War Room to lead them all there before we killed the group with a few Mustang & Sally shots each.

At one point, it looked like one of the zombies ran up one of the other one's back and stood on top of the teleporter, then stayed there for a few minutes just shaking his head until he died out. Not a game-changing glitch by any means, amusing enough though :lol:

• 3 months later...

Funny thing happened to me on Kino Der Toten once. I was on the stage on a dog round. I hadn't turned on the power yet and i was standing next to the curtain. When i killed the last dog (or so i thought) i could hear one more. i looked around but i couldn't find it. I turned on the power and BAAM a dog runs towards me and i kill it. The dog had spawned behind the curtain!!