Things that we may find in Call of the Dead

Blamco177

OK, since everybody is anticipating the release of Black ops second map pack.

I am interested in the things that we may find. I am certain we will see a story unravel what Samantha is exactly. We have also heard that there will be new characters instead of Tank and Co. along with an experience that we have never seen before. The Characters they are talking about may be some that we have known of, and they acted directly or subtlety toward what we know is the Zombie outbreak.

If this is not the case, we may see a completely different side of the story, possibly the view of the outbreak spreading toward the Nevada base Hinted in der reise.

As for the experience itself, we may find that there is a HUGE change of designing in the map. We could get a huge map with a wide variety of situations to find ourselves in. Another way they could change the experience is having a new way of starting the game, Instead of starting off in a slow pace They could throw us in a heavy horde situation. I'm talking 50 zombags coming after you while you start with 1500 points and but the best gun off the wall.

I would also like to see the advancement in the story, showing why the mystery man must be freed, who is Rictofen, and what happened to the world in general.

What do you think Treyarch may throw at us, feel free to post below.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think they are going to make this new map more like Left 4 dead. Bigger and badder!

Maybe you will even be able to play with more people

I like the idea of a bigger map. Maybe the size of Shi no numa.

But more people, no. 4 is just a number that "clicks". The fact that you need trustworthy people to play with.

I think it would be a cool Idea, having almost like a multiplayer version of it where it is a true Zombie Apocalypse. 12 people fighting to stay alive in a huge horde would be interesting. I see your point though, it wouldn't feel as intimate in terms of objectivity.

I think it would be a cool Idea, having almost like a multiplayer version of it where it is a true Zombie Apocalypse. 12 people fighting to stay alive in a huge horde would be interesting. I see your point though, it wouldn't feel as intimate in terms of objectivity.

I'm glad you see it from my point of view, when I posted I thought that I should have explained more of what I meant.

I would also like to see a detailing of what this new "cast" is doing together,and why they are in the location the map takes place in.

I think it might be more left for dead style.

However, I wouldnt like that one bit, for the main reason that it is unoriginal.

Once again I agree, even dead space used that style for its multiplayer.

Don't fix something that ain't broke, if you want it better experiment with something original

i would like to see some sort of objective instead of kill zombies turn the power on kill more zombies.im sure in ascension one of the characters say something like ya ya i know turn the power on cant you give us something new treyarch. maybe a hint towards a change of something in the next zombie map.hopefully the beginning of the game is like verruckt where your split in two teams. i liked that but verruckt was to easy to turn the power on and reunite

From what the last guy said above, that's a really good idea i really loved the splitting up.. but the map was too small and we got reunited fast... Basicly, this map would be the size of der riese + kino put together... and 2/2 people split up and it would take awhile to reunite... So it would be two seperate teams till they found each other... and if a team couldn't communicate well.. They were free meat for the zombies.

Let's just hope that we get an Area 51 Scientist, his 2 bodyguards, and a marine. Large numbers of 115 in America? Bigger and stronger wunderweapons? We'll see.

Hopefully we also get to see CPUs that die right when you near them, I actually want to see the zombie munching on the [brains]. Instead of two swipes, you're downed, they walk away.

Someone said something about more people it think, I agree. Plus, more people=less chance of a host migration :D I cant wait 'til June

More people also = confusion, and more of a chance that its every man for himself guidelines. Not to mention that there is a good chance of an argument starting. And that's if you find the max amount of players.

If there is going to be more people allowed in I think they should treat it like multiplayer. You are allowed to drop in or out and able to join a friends game. It would be a good idea only then. They really need to add more story to it other than just killing zombies. Don't get me wrong I love killing zombies but adding an extra layer of story would make it more interesting to try and survive for longer.

I don't see them continuing the story of samantha.. least not this next map. With the desire for all of us to see an end to the story, I imagine they are holding that project for another day to really capture us and make it a great story.

With the excitement behind Treyarchs release of this new map, I sense new perks, new weapons(and old) as well as a completely different story just as Five but with new opportunity thru the map for exciting strategy.

I don't know whether this will be in it, but different environments in the map, but different areas, like, the spawn area is indoors with carpet and tiles, then you go outdoors onto grass, you open a gate further through onto snow/ sand etc.

You might be wondering what would the point of that be, well, with different environments give different advantages or disadvantages, on different surfaces, one of us (zombies or slayers) could have the speed advantage as such, also different zombies in each area, suited zombies that looked recently zombified, zombies that have been eaten by insects, beaten by sand/ snow/ wind etc.

Also, if there were recently turned zombies, they could be smarter than your average maggot wh*re and if you turn a trap on it stops and waits... giving you a chance to leg-it.

I really think they are going to make this new map more like Left 4 dead. Bigger and badder!

Maybe you will even be able to play with more people

I like the idea of a bigger map. Maybe the size of Shi no numa.

But more people, no. 4 is just a number that "clicks". The fact that you need trustworthy people to play with.

I think CoD 9 (if it's developed by Treyarch and has zombies) could really expand the number of people playing. Maybe they plan on having the guys from Five and the Fab Four (Tank and Co.) meet up? 8 player zombies? I could go for that. I'm hoping that if the Zombie series continues we get something new, aliens, objective based maps, anything! I want epic, I want fun, and I want an all Zombies game with all the maps in their original forms plus new maps all on disc. Make a campaign. I know I would rather have an all Zombie game then another CoD game anyway.