The second kind?

So i was on Youtube and i was watching a video with the lyrics to 115 and i saw it said "They're waiting for the second coming again" well we know that us humans are the 1st kind and aliens are the 3rd kind but what about the 2nd kind? animals? ZOMBIES? Maybe some people are actually waiting for zombies for some reason...maybe the 115 or is needed to power something? Any thoughts? :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the "2nd coming" is referring to the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ, in which all of his believers are taken up to heaven, and when he finally sends the devil back to the depths of Hell.

Many Christians believe that, and can be found several times in the Bible. Read the whole chapter of Revelations and that should pretty much sum everything up.

I apologize if you can't make sense of this, especially if you're not religious or are not Christian.

My guess is that the Second Coming had already occurred ("They're waiting for the second coming again" ) and the world is plunged into darkness/zombie attack. I think this means they are waiting for God to come AGAIN and save them from this apocalypse. Don't get me wrong, this can be taken from an entirely perspective.

But, anyway, my 2 cent ;)

• 2 months later...