The matryoshka

jc18378

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they do that.

What I am saying is that could they be there for another reason besides saying quotes according to their characters.

In one of the radios in Ascension you hear Yuri or Gersh talk about there being Matryoshka dolls there. Could the dolls we see in the game be those who he saw?

Thoughts or ideas?

I know they do that.

What I am saying is that could they be there for another reason besides saying quotes according to their characters.

In one of the radios in Ascension you hear Yuri or Gersh talk about there being Matryoshka dolls there. Could the dolls we see in the game be those who he saw?

Thoughts or ideas?

Yuri was talking about scientists working here bringing their toys, but this brings up a good point. Was samantha there? Did she leave them there, and if so was there a particular reason for it?

I know they do that.

Thoughts or ideas?

Yuri was talking about scientists working here bringing their toys, but this brings up a good point. Was Samantha there? Did she leave them there, and if so was there a particular reason for it?

What would Sam be doing there? She would have no reason to be there. Granted they have element 115. She is also older than what she used to be. This may seem like just a little Easter egg but it really brings up a lot when you have these dolls appear on the radio recordings.

Yuri said that he didn't know why children's toys were there. He didn't mean that scientists brought them there. Someone Samantha got there and made a mess of things.

I want to know what drives her to attack, is it just a game for her or is there more to it.

I know they do that.

Thoughts or ideas?

Yuri was talking about scientists working here bringing their toys, but this brings up a good point. Was Samantha there? Did she leave them there, and if so was there a particular reason for it?

What would Sam be doing there? She would have no reason to be there. Granted they have element 115. She is also older than what she used to be. This may seem like just a little Easter egg but it really brings up a lot when you have these dolls appear on the radio recordings.

Yuri said that he didn't know why children's toys were there. He didn't mean that scientists brought them there. Someone Samantha got there and made a mess of things.

I want to know what drives her to attack, is it just a game for her or is there more to it.

Well I bring up sam, because she has some connection with yuri, as for what we have no idea. The dolls could have been sams or another child's, we may find out in the next zombie map.

I really think Treyarch could be a little more forthcoming on the story. They have a lot of plot holes and they are almost impossible to fill without anyone sounding completely stupid ha ha

Oh well I still enjoy killing some "meat-bags"

Agreed. Now where did I leave that wunderwaffe?