I think Call of the Dead will be in White Sands/Area 51

Alright, so there's always been a lot of talk about Area 51, and it's relation to zombies, but nothing came of it, here's my reasoning why I believe it's Area 51.

Kino Der Toten did had the rocket in it, but it wasn't really a black ops map, it should've been in WaW. Five also had the rocket, and it had the magazine talking about the monkeys.

Following that trend, lets look at what's in Ascension.

There are two types of papers in Ascension, the first being papers that have nothing on them, it's just scribbles, and squily lines, and Treyarch spammed them all over the place, clearly no importance to them.

The second group of papers though, are actually written out in full. There are sections that are smudged, or blocked by other papers, but someone had to take the time to make up a texture/object for those papers, and actually type out what is on them, these papers are in various locations across the map.

The easiest way to view these is to get a sniper rifle from the box, and upgrade it, then zoom in with the scope. Obviously using a capture care/no clipping, and then enlarging the image on the pc would make this much easier.

One example of these papers is located in the Juggernog room. If you look at the jug machine, then turn to the left, you'll be facing a cork board with various papers on it. On the left side of the board there is a paper which appears to be a memo. It is addressed to the people working at the Ascension project, and informs them that after they have completed whatever task they are working on, they will be traveling to "White Sands", where they will meet up with a US operative and be briefed/debriefed on their next mission.

This being said, I believe that White Sands/Area 51 will likely be the next map, or third map. Someone had to write in the information about white sands. There is more papers, and more to this paper, but I can't remember everything, if someone could get a blown up version that would be great.

-Dave/Xieon

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Call of the Dead will be Area 51 considering that there will be new characters, unless they are already related to the story like Maxis or Peter. To deliver us the map we've all been waiting for without relating the story's impact would be a bad move by Treyarch.

My prediction is that Map Pack 3 will feature Area 51 and be the last map pack for Black Ops, unless they meet the deadline and reach Map Pack 4 unlike World at War. Sense everyone has wanted Area 51 for so long, it would likely be the finale to the Black Ops era of zombies and will continue with Call of Duty 9.

I like the way you articulated this!

It really highlights the angle of your reasoning, which so many users fail to do these days!

I'm undecided if the map will be in area 51, but the signs are stacking since Der Riese.

[brains] for you!

I like the way you articulated this!

It really highlights the angle of your reasoning, which so many users fail to do these days!

I'm undecided if the map will be in area 51, but the signs are stacking since Der Riese.

[brains] for you!

Ah, thank you.

They would not spend the time making things that were not at least planned at some point,

can you give me two or three of the locations to the papers that are written out? i have a capture card and could tell you what they say, along with posting the picture.

Yup.

The most obvious one is looking at the Jug machine, turn left, and there's a cork board. On it most of the papers are blurred out, but on the right you can tell there is one paper that is actually completely written out. It's obvious looking at the board, even without a sniper, that there's only one paper with words on it, the rest is scibbles/blur. This is the one that talks about being transferred to White Sands.

Next location is the room under where the mystery box first spawn, over on the desk near the talking doll there are some other papers.

Lastly, if you go to the room right below the sickle/sleight of hand, and shoot the cardboard boxes you can get papers to fly everywhere, and some of them are written out, although I haven't spent too much time looking at them, and they could just be random duplicates.