Characters Quoting Face Book....A Clue?

Jeager1999

Ok, I'm not sure if this has been brought up. But I find it really Odd, that all Four characters say. "I keep forgetting to update my Face Book Page." Strange how that.....even the Internet wasn't around in the 60's. So maybe its an actual Clue. So I did a Google Search and found many different FaceBook Pages every character.

I myself never tried Face Book, probably never will. I'm sure many of you do use Facebook so you probably would have better luck than Me. If my Hunch is right, there might be hints to maybe their Passwords for the Terminal.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the note for

FS (Fredrich stiener)

ER (Edward Richtofen)

dated 1975

found in kino and five...

Five is set in 1963

Kino set in 1966

10 years earlier than the note is dated

DG-2 and 3 books scattered about written by Edward Richtofen

Time flows both ways, whats to say the characters aren't from the future and sent back in time, theres definitely a huge amount of info to back this up, and as they are regaining there memory slowly, that could be where FB quote is a reference too

look deep into the clues, don't just look back into history and mythology

the note for

FS (Fredrich stiener)

ER (Edward Richtofen)

dated 1975

Five is set in 1963

Kino set in 1966

Time flows both ways, whats to say the characters aren't from the future and sent back in time, theres definitely a huge amount of info to back this up, and as they are regaining there memory slowly, that could be where FB quote is a reference too

And you found this Where?

I think its not significant, I personally think that since the forgotten there past they forget other stuff like to update there facebook page, and this is the only problem with this website we go too deep with something that has a simple answer, but other things do need to go deeper, we need to moderate, but I think its funny when they say that :lol: even though I never heard my player or any other players say that :cry: some day ..........

the note for

FS (Fredrich stiener)

ER (Edward Richtofen)

dated 1975

Five is set in 1963

Kino set in 1966

Just watched a great video that relates to what Dub says about time acting as a stream that flows both ways. Seeing as how much of the theorys surrounding zombies involve the theory, observation and philosophy of science / physics I thought I would post it hear.

Wo_Mq6LKhI8

I think if more people took an interest in the science aspects aswell as the occult aspects of this game, we might get some really solid theory coming out.

@Dub Have not forgotten you, should have mail tomo.

ehh i just did some pretty good searches of all the official 3arc pages and there wasn't anything of interest on there. Seems to me like it's 3arcs way of staying current. However one theory was that it means our heroes time-traveled to current day at somepoint.

i think 2 of them did since both Takao and Dempsey both mention facebook...