New Idea for upcoming equipment...

I'm trying to come up with a new idea for a piece of equipment that, when fired into a zombie, will turn on the others. Of course the zombie wouldn't last long against 23 others, but it might help. I still haven't come up with a name, which is why I came to you brilliant thinkers... It would be basically a Titanium Throwing Dart that injects a very high dose of 115 and would make the zombie go bonkers and turn on the others... So fellow zombie-slayers, give me a name for the dart and when I publish the final product, of course you would get brains and I would give credit where it's due.... GET THINKIN'!

Thanks,

Nick

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends... Most likely claymores are still going to be in the next map... So it would probably be a secondary grenade, which means it would be from the box. Any other suggestions, like what it should look like or how many hits the zombie can take? Personally i was thinking about the same amount of hits as a player with Jugg. We'll see... For now, [brains] to you!

EDIT: Unless they come out with a way to hold more than 1 equipment at a time, like a pouch or slingsack...

Thanks for the brain :P

Uhhh hmmmm a couple people want like a inventory, but I think that would kinda take away the call of duty feel in zombies......

And maybe it should look like A syringe filled with maybe electric liquid?( What's 115 even look like in liquid form?) and have a big feather at the end and the bodybhas symbols etched into it..........what about you?

@MyLittleHellHound- Ok, a syringe filled with a weird toxic-looking liquid with an engraved feather.... I'll draw up some prototypes tonight, hopefully post them by tomorrow afternoon... Thanks for all your help! :D

@PowerSlave-

That's funny I was JUST talking about this to my friend on AIM, well, not the whole "Throw the Tomohawk at the machine," but yeah, imagine an across the map tomahawk on Ascension! :lol:

Perhaps I should draw up a zombie-ish looking 'Hawk.... All wrapped up in gauze and a blood stain on the tip... With 115 engraved in it... Thanks for the suggestion! :D Same as above, draw them up tonight, post them tomorrow....

In the meantime, what kind of WonderWeapons would you fellow ZombieSlayers like to see? I'd like somewhat of a gun that stops the zombies in their place, call it "The Adrenaline Stopper." I know this sounds familiar to a Winter's Howl, but it sends out a ball of orange-ish looking light that HAS splash damage as the only negative affect... Just a guys thought though... Enough from me, what about you guys?

I actually thought about it back in january, and I think it would work great, if it would do the same thing as wunderwaffe. Like it could do the same thing up to 5 zombies. I thought about the name and it could be "Mind Manipulator" or something like that.

(This could work like monkey bombs, distracting zombies from you.)

My entrance has more pizzaz

*Dives out of helicopter on jungle and lands on noob killing him.

Then runs across the planet to get to your house like yo brosef wazzup.

I think atime reverse grenade would be cool.

It changes zombies back into people where they are easily wasted or join forces with you

Sorry I haven't replied in a while, been busy runnin here and there...

@MyLittleHellhound-Nice Idea, this would be another name for it too: Altissimo Cannon...

Altissimo = High Pitched

Cannon= Well... PWND

@smr-trpr- um... P1a55ma-jnk? :lol:

@Sutinen- Actually, Mind Manipulator sounds pretty good too, as in "WunderWaffe" you mean like jump from each zombie?

@MrVerse- I guess it does make sense since it has 115, but someone pitched a Tomahawk idea, I was thinking of putting it on the wall, but would that be too easy?

@DayShadow- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, my friend has L4D and he said the versus is epic, but I don't think it'd be fair when it's player vs. player.... TG vs BRAAAIIINS.... = Zombies Ragequiting... Unless of course you can only use bullet guns and Ballistic Knives....

Yeah, my friend has L4D and he said the versus is epic, but I don't think it'd be fair when it's player vs. player.... TG vs BRAAAIIINS.... = Zombies Ragequiting... Unless of course you can only use bullet guns and Ballistic Knives....

Yup. I haven't played L4D in aaaages but whenever I do I play versus.

My thought was there could be two sets in the game, where each team switches, and whoever gets the farthest wins.

Sorry about the quality and if it's not the best, but here's an idea for the Tomahwk and the DDD

Credit to:

MyLittleHellHound for the name and design of the Double Dose Dart....

PowerSlave723 for the Tomahawk Idea...

Let's keep the ideas coming guys! Good Work!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry for the size of the Text on the Pic...

get this, a small UAV helicopter

now I know what you're thinking, "they didn't have UAVs back then!"

well they didn't have explosive RC cars, sentry guns, and portable sam turrets either

here's how it works, you take it out, and briefely fumble around with some switches and buttons or something, then the motor comes to life and then it leaves your hands and flys around independantly

it is built using the same ad hoc appearence of the RC car and sentry gun. It has an onboard machine gun that it will use to gun down the zombies, which is it's primary purpose.

so basically, it is a portable, flying, sentry gun