New Idea for upcoming equipment...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@HalfSwiss-

That would be a good idea, would both teams share the same map or would they be on different ones?

They'd be on the same map - one team plays as zombies (maybe with some special powers or something) and the other are humans, and then they switch when the humans all die. Whichever team survives longer wins.

I was thinking about this too, it would be kind of like an underbarrel for the ballistic knife...

@HalfSwiss-

"I like ze you tink..." (he said in an attempted Richtofen voice)

But seriously, this does sound pretty cool... Maybe we should shove this into 3arc's faces...

I like the idea of switching between ammo, I would assume it'd have to be right or down on the d-pad since those are the only unused buttons in zombies... On another note:

How much ammo should come with it, and should the darts be retrievable?

I dunno if the darts are retrievable cuz if they inject all the 115 then it's basically a knife, also maybe 15 shots? On higher rounds there would be more of a delay to the effect it has on the zombie?

Maybe instead of "ammo" you have 10 already filled farts, then you have to retrieve them and fill them up with 115 liquid which is like ammo so once you use all the 10 originals, then you retrieve and have enough liquid for only five more?

Jurist a thoughts

TBH I'm more surprised, I just came on here, expecting for some random noob to flame me off... Nope... found some smart people that don't flame... And yes, we have quite a few good ideas :D

PS Does anyone know a program that I can use to create quality images besides paint and GIMP? I can't afford the $700.00 Photoshop right now...

PSX2:

"Nikolai's Special"

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

I just thought of a new perk that sounds pretty epic:

A perk that allows you to "Roll" or "Somersault" around... Similar to Halo Reach's "Evade", you will have to wait until you recharge stamina and also have to recover from it... This is where the perk "Staminup" comes into play.

Having Stamin-Up and Roll-a-Cola at the same time allows you to:

-Recover Faster from somersaults

-Let you do 1 extra somersault

In order to somersault, a player must:

Sprint

Hold Forward

Double Tap B

Not that difficult...

I'm at the end of my rope on this thread :\

What are some perks you guys and girls would like to see?

Chainsaw that replaces your knife would be sweet.

Also a deploable sentry gun that only last about a round would be sweet.

Anthother crazy idea would to have placeable barbwire that can slow down zombies or kill them if they're in it long enough.

Oh yea, and a grim reaper powerup. Would only make sense.

Nice Idea, and a Deployable Sentry Gun does sound pretty beast.... And as far as the chainsaw goes.... :twisted: That'd Be EPIC! I can just imagine it right now.... sawing off a zombie's arm as it comes rushing towards you...

Chainsaw=Win