Little Samantha may not be little anymore.

Jeager1999

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How I wanted the last 3 zombie maps to go down:

Call of the Dead: You'd fight Doctor Maxis, who'd then according to the storyline lead you to Sam/Fluffy.

MP3: You fight Sam/Fluffy, they turn back to the "good" side, Richtofen goes rogue.

MP4: You fight Richtofen. leader of all the zombies.

Guys, Maxis and Sam were sent through the transporter together. If its true that she has grown, I feel as if Maxis, the one who really would have any feelings besides Fear may have polluted Sam's spirit, making her evil, and is probably dead. Or, maybe, they got spliced together, which would explain her drastic mood swings... Or maybe thats just PMS. Either way, someone is out there controlling her if she really wants to turn good. If i want a cigarette, i go buy one, so if Sam wants to be good, I think the logical thought process is not to continue what she is doing... unless she CAN'T because she is being controlled in the Aether by someone...or something that is far more powerful than she is.

If so, its safe to say, We're fucked.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, we can assume she is in a place called "Aether" that is pretty much a psychedelic disco palace with pizza and free roaming gnomes giving you directions on how to book your next trip.

Just found mah new sig, thank you!