Little Samantha may not be little anymore.

Jeager1999

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrary to what you may think. Samantha is Pure Evil. Its apparent from what some of the Characters say that she is behind all of it. Some how the Effects of the Teleportation Accident had abnormal effects on her Mind/Soul. I'm pretty sure Dr. Maxis didn't survive all together, just her......well sorta.

1: The "Fetch me their Souls" that clearly a Dead Give Away.

2: She sounded really Pissed when that Gursch Guy escaped.

3: Her Dark Version of her Bead Room is proof enough the Bitch Has some issues.

Its no doubt in my mind that sooner or later, she is going to break free from Ather. The Question is. When is that going to happen? And "How big of a Threat is she going to be."[/quote

It all depends, what time of the month is it :P.

On a serious note, she does have vengeful motives.

Lol guys, FEAR ............yeah ...too much FEAR will give you FEAR. lol

Old sam :)

new sam :twisted:

or.

She either has 2 personalities (made up herself)

or a devil/ person possesed her xD

If they do have Sam as a Sub Boss. Bet you Ten Bucks she has long black hair.

Why does every movie/game have something to do with a crazy psycho bitcth that look the same. Child, Black Hair(Mostly Covering Face), partial Demonic, And of course PSYCHO BITCH

Why hate on Sam...? WTF she was a child that was MURDERED... Get it... A crime of Richtofens... He did this to her...

It is a tad f***ed up that people love the child killer & hate the child he killed... :facepalm:

Sam is good in my book, they are the evils ones that did all these bad things...

I'm behind Sam kicking their asses...

The only ones who don't deserve it are Dempsey & maybe Nickolai... I don't know enough about Nickolai's past to say if he is a good guy (Wife Killer)... Takeo was a Japanese Imperialist (Part of the Axis of evil) as was Richtofen... The guy was called the Butcher for christ sake...

Did anyone wonder why children were told not to wonder around Der Riese? Remember those signs?

Anyway rant over... Just stop hating on an innocent girl who died way before her time, now she is trapped in Aether with some Demonic, Devlish presence thats holding her there, some crazy German Dr that did this to her is still hard at work on his evil plans...

So, yeah Sam is a force for good... She stops them from spreading element 115 based technologies...

A great visual reference for this would again Stargate SG-1... They find an Ancient weapon and try to use & copy it... The weapon wipeout all the life on the planet when it was first activated, the Anicent who gave those people the technology was cursed to haunt the machine, he try's to stop SG-1 but almost fails but he suceeds just as the Ascended Ancients are about to unleash their fury...

Just like Sam is guarding the Aether around any element 115 experiments...

I'll find a clip of that episode so you can see what I'm talking about.

Regards Alpha...

Don't say that!! ^

Holy Morgan Freeman if that comes to fruitation....O.o oh my morgan freeman.

Does this mean we are going to have Doctor Maxis as a playable character and he has cool Aether powers too!! I feel very bad for Richtofen.

Samantha=Alma

Maxis=Paxton

Richtofen=Pointman(even if he's not a mute)

Nickolai= Nickolai

Dempsey= Micheal Beckett.

Oh Morgan Freeman, the carnage.

Don't say that!! ^

Holy Morgan Freeman if that comes to fruitation....O.o oh my morgan freeman.

Does this mean we are going to have Doctor Maxis as a playable character and he has cool Aether powers too!! I feel very bad for Richtofen.

Samantha=Alma

Maxis=Paxton

Richtofen=Pointman(even if he's not a mute)

Nickolai= Nickolai

Dempsey= Micheal Beckett.

Oh Morgan Freeman, the carnage.

Haha

If it does we are all in deep deep shit

Zombies is getting slowly alot more like F.E.A.R.

She will be having kids next.

I don't know what was more upsetting.

You were violated by a supernatual chick so she could have a sick little offspring.

Or

That you were Violated by a Supernatural Chick and didn't even get to see it because you had to fight some dead guy.

IMO, Sam being a sub boss is an outrageous fantasy. Sam might(and should never imo) not appear in zombies at all or atleast confront the heroes. I think sam is a character that should never be physically shown(along with Maxis) i think Sam is meant for the players to find out who EXACTLY she is without physically seeing her(i know i probably sound vague right now XD)

Hm... Lets think a little further... Alright lets says Sam has in fact become older... Perhaps she may be 21 years old but with a mind of a 7 year old! A decade in the Aether wouldn't really effect your maturity would it? That would explain all of her "game" playing....Although 10 years in the Aether could always give you time to plot your revenge...

No im not little.

BYE BYE!!

This explains everything.

This thread is now invalid :3

I would eventually LIKE to see Samantha and Maxis in the game, whether they get tricked out in BOSS material (no pun intended...screw it yes pun intended) or they just show up for 0:01 of the maps last scene or...whatever.

Determining how old Samantha could be is like determining how old Larry King is before realizing the dude's a zombie with a brain. Ok that was a low blow but to the point, It's hard to really pinpoint exactly how old she can be, remember that by using the teleporter our group traveled through time, did they age at all? Not one bit. Granted, we can assume she is in a place called "Aether" that is pretty much a psychedelic disco palace with pizza and free roaming gnomes giving you directions on how to book your next trip. Could these advert effects cause Samantha to slowly age? OR could she stay the same age as she was in the first time she got teleported and just loves to mess around and "TOY" with them? We just can't be certain to this point, just gotta wait for COTD and possibly further Map Packs to come out and see if there are any easter eggs to find that could help us find more about what/where is Sam and Maxis and why is she doing this?

I sense a strong feeling with this one (COTD), information about Group 935 seems plausible. You guys better keep your eyes open and toes warmed, s***'s about to get real *representface.jpg*.

Why hate on Sam...? WTF she was a child that was MURDERED... Get it... A crime of Richtofens... He did this to her...

It is a tad f***ed up that people love the child killer & hate the child he killed... :facepalm:

Sam is good in my book, they are the evils ones that did all these bad things...

I'm behind Sam kicking their asses...

The only ones who don't deserve it are Dempsey & maybe Nickolai... I don't know enough about Nickolai's past to say if he is a good guy (Wife Killer)... Takeo was a Japanese Imperialist (Part of the Axis of evil) as was Richtofen... The guy was called the Butcher for christ sake...

Did anyone wonder why children were told not to wonder around Der Riese? Remember those signs?

Anyway rant over... Just stop hating on an innocent girl who died way before her time, now she is trapped in Aether with some Demonic, Devlish presence thats holding her there, some crazy German Dr that did this to her is still hard at work on his evil plans...

So, yeah Sam is a force for good... She stops them from spreading element 115 based technologies...

A great visual reference for this would again Stargate SG-1... They find an Ancient weapon and try to use & copy it... The weapon wipeout all the life on the planet when it was first activated, the Anicent who gave those people the technology was cursed to haunt the machine, he try's to stop SG-1 but almost fails but he suceeds just as the Ascended Ancients are about to unleash their fury...

Just like Sam is guarding the Aether around any element 115 experiments...

I'll find a clip of that episode so you can see what I'm talking about.

Regards Alpha...

I agree that Sam was murdered too early for her life, but we don't know if she is really dead or just half alive in Aether.

But lets think about this for a moment.

Her Father, Ludwig Maxis he was a good father do you guys think? He's cared for her like any good parent would.

Yet why in Morgan Freemans god like voice, would he bring his child to a Weapons Factory, which housed many evil experiments, I for one would have left my child with some sort of baby-sitter or something, not take them to a 115 infested testing ground.

but no, he takes her there and then one day, that one day that the Illuminati tells Richtofen to kill maxis, Samantha happens to stumble upon her father testing on her fluffy, thus in then triggers a whole sequence of events causing the suppose demise of the Father and Daughter.

The Illuminati wanted Maxis, but Samantha was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Morale of this story is: Don't bring your daughter to work day.

Her Father, Ludwig Maxis he was a good father do you guys think? He's cared for her like any good parent would.

Yet why in Morgan Freemans god like voice, would he bring his child to a Weapons Factory, which housed many evil experiments, I for one would have left my child with some sort of baby-sitter or something, not take them to a 115 infested testing ground.

but no, he takes her there and then one day, that one day that the Illuminati tells Richtofen to kill maxis, Samantha happens to stumble upon her father testing on her fluffy, thus in then triggers a whole sequence of events causing the suppose demise of the Father and Daughter.

The Illuminati wanted Maxis, but Samantha was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Morale of this story is: Don't bring your daughter to work day.

I'm actually pretty sure it turns out to be quite the opposite. Maxis goes against his very own words in saying "No one must know about our work we do here, meaning no more contact with familes or governments, etc."

Maxis greets his daughter, on a damned factory used to experiment on corpses, mind you with a dog that he knew was going to have puppies with the intentions of using them as lab rat.

How do we know that had the experiments worked properly, had Samantha next in line for Maxis' and Richtofen's experiments?