Call of the dead=Dawn of the dead

Right well i signed up to this website for my theory. Iv lurked here since waw. But anyway.

Escalation. Escalators are usually found at malls. Special surprise for zombie fans. Dawn(Call) of the dead is a classic zombie film. Finally the name it sounds obvious to meee

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it could be any of the dead's. except shaun because that didnt really count and i dont think the winchester would make for the best map. I realy want it to be dawn or land mainly because dawn of the dead(remake) and land of the dead were the best.

But we could find a shotgun in the Winchester and one of the quotes could be:

"Ed, for the last time, the gun isn't -" BOOM!

"...I fucking knew it!"

it could be any of the dead's. except shaun because that didnt really count and i dont think the winchester would make for the best map. I realy want it to be dawn or land mainly because dawn of the dead(remake) and land of the dead were the best.

Oh my God, I would be the happiest man in the world if there was a Shaun of the Dead map.

Oh my God, I would be the happiest man in the world if there was a Shaun of the Dead map.

i love that movie to death, and hot fuzz. but still that would be like a one room map, maybe two if you count the cellar.

I don't know why you are complaining since this is just his tought. If you think of something completely different you do that. Even though I don't think this theory is argumented enough it doesn;t mean to just call him an idiot for posting.

If you would've come out with this idea (don't start saying you're too smart for this) and someone would start calling you an idiot because you post it and all things. You wouldn't like it either. You just come here to share your theories and see others but if you can't respect those other theories why are you even here and why would i respect yours then?

i love that movie to death, and hot fuzz. but still that would be like a one room map, maybe two if you count the cellar.

Couldn't you expand through the whole street and how they got their, though?

Yeah I'm a huge fan of Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz/Paul.

have not seen paul yet, heard it was good though. maybe they could but that would like ruin the integrity of the movie. the street scene where they pretend to be zombies in a big ass crowd of zombies was awesome. You would like have to remove all those zombies and like put up fences everywhere. just not that feasible imo.

Why does this thread have a +1 brain count?

This is the most idiotic map theory I've heard in quite some time now, since the 'ground zero' setting theory for Ascension.

First of all, Escalation is the name of the MAP PACK. It is not in ANY WAY related to the zombie map at all whatsoever.

Escalation is used by military and such to describe events getting more intense during the war. Who in the right mind would even THINK of basing the name of the map pack off of an elevator, just because elevators are in malls?

Are you implying that elevators are only in malls, and no where else? Is that what you were trying to say? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen them in several other places, such as subways, and even around cities and such!

Just because it ends with 'of the dead' doesn't mean it's going to be set in the mall from the original zombie movie, 'Dawn of the Dead'. In fact, that's probably the most inappropriate setting for a zombie map, especially not in a storyline as intricate as this one.

Brad Tonks, do some research last time before posting something as useless as this topic. Whoever gave him brains is a bigger idiot than he is.

hey guess what man you are a tard. a mall could be a good idea if we are playing with the celeb cast of characters. think about celebrities stuck in a mall fighting off zombies, sounds like an appropriate place. he isn't saying that escalators arent only in malls, but he is using the fact that escalators happen to appear in malls and the name of the map pack being escalation as a way to strengthen his theory. and you never know they might decide to leave us a little hint with the map pack title. so before you go all red hulk on us. stop and use your brain to make CONNECTIONS.