Woman Character will ruin the Game

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

This is not really a serious thread but in a way its very serious. Having these new characters is going to be epic but it is confirmed one is a Woman. We all know what this means. Whoever is the Woman is f*cked for the rest of the map as people will be constantly teabagging her and Crouching checking out her ass. In the case that she is not hot...well i think we all know she will as all main girl characters in a game have to have big boobs and a ass. I feel sorry for whoever is the girl :(

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not really a serious thread but in a way its very serious. Having these new characters is going to be epic but it is confirmed one is a Woman. We all know what this means. Whoever is the Woman is f*cked for the rest of the map as people will be constantly teabagging her and Crouching checking out her ass. In the case that she is not hot...well i think we all know she will as all main girl characters in a game have to have big boobs and a ass. I feel sorry for whoever is the girl :(

thats no worse now than having kill stealers, box whores, 12 year old boys screaming down the mic who sound like girls in the first place.

personally i see your point, but wont really change from what happens already

that being said, am hoping its like a spin off map in a shoping mall or something with sophia as the female character

Can we not be sexist, please?

Like seriously, I've already been stuck in lobbies with people who already whine about who they get as their male character and I already have people who follow me and t-bag me when I get downed. Girls play video games too, and even if she doesn't end up as the only female character, it really doesn't matter because the point is to have fun in the game.

There definitely have been a lot of Female leads in video games who have survived without big boobs or a big ass.

Just cause a girl is doing the voice doesn't mean its going to be a female player..

That's a stupid comment. :facepalm: Any way, I'm hoping it's on the Nazi moon base, and the 4 are all scientists. And the woman, could still have big tits and ass, just cover it in a lab coat. Then shoot her with a Thunder Gun, coat flies off, "Ehhh."

Peace out... 8-)

1) How is that a stupid comment? Many women do men voices(sighs)

2) Stop being sexist geez, just like someone stated before people complain about the male character they get so what different is it if someone complains about being the "girl"

3) Girls play video games too, you must realize the community is not all male, how do you think some girls feel having to always play a male character in cod, it would be nice to give them a female character

4) The girl does not have to have big tits and ass to be popular, the character will be A GRAPHIC for you to want to have a female in zombies with big tits and ass to teabagg, is just immature and the fact that you need that in a female character to enjoy it is even more immature

by the way only 1 and possibly 2 referred to the person I quoted

Hey! I was making a joke, I don't need to have a female character, I don't even want one really, and I'm sure girls don't mind playing as guys, and I'll probably get flamed for this, but gaming is a male targated audience. I miss the old 4. The new charcters will probably slow it down. And name one female that does a male voice. Jeez, I'll delete that comment if your going to winge.

Peace out... 8-)

The real question is: How did she get out of the **** please report this topic, post ****?

RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

You sir get a five minute penalty.

And as to the thought of Sam being the next character, I laughted that off until I listened to Abracadaver again.

These shakels the come

With certain opratunaties

They wont let me get away

But they show me we're the same

I can't give in

I wont give in

It's not a state of mind

I'm wretched but I'm powerful, and...!

To me it sounds like Sam has had a change of heart. It seems like she never wanted any of these to happpen, but the zombies just sort of chose her as their leader, sort of like "Where the Wild Things Are". Then at the end she tells herself that she wont just roll over and let them do what they want anymore, that she is done pretending it's just a game. That and if see escaped the limbo of the aether, she'd be a good twenty years older, and quite... what's the word? Oh yes... Fit.

went from 4 surviver's with a asian to 4 surviver's with a woman, thats turns it into left 4 dead...

where's Takeo when you need him.

but all is not lost we still have our (battle hardened president), our (douty secretary), our (crazy hippy hatin soon to be president), and our (warmongering cuban)...

plus, if you teabag the woman character then you are one of those fagolas who sit on the xbox all day humping a female game character cause your MLG-(men lack girls) and probably getting a boner when a girl joins the game. but seriously dont hump the girl character cause if you think your cool, your not, show respect, perverts.

Just cause a girl is doing the voice doesn't mean its going to be a female player..

That's a stupid comment. :facepalm: Any way, I'm hoping it's on the Nazi moon base, and the 4 are all scientists. And the woman, could still have big tits and ass, just cover it in a lab coat. Then shoot her with a Thunder Gun, coat flies off, "Ehhh."

Peace out... 8-)

That is not a stupid comment at all the voice of bart is a a girl.. I dont see this happening to me at least because i dont play with randoms seeing as they all suck.

Peace out... 8-)

That is not a stupid comment at all the voice of bart is a a girl.. I dont see this happening to me at least because i dont play with randoms seeing as they all suck.

But the reason she did bart was because she was interviewed for lisa, and the guy who does lisa, was the exact opposite.... :P still funnnnnnnny thought