Lets end this now!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

¿que? As far as I know the official news from Activision/Treyarch said something along the lines of "We can't wait to take the wraps off of our new Zombies map, Call of the Dead, a very special creation for all Zombies fans." So what you proved there is that Call of the Dead translates to Rufen der Toten in German, however it does not prove that the actual map will be called Rufen der Toten at all.

I just got linked to a video by synproject saying the new map is called "Aufruf Der Toten" similar to your idea. It is called CALL OF THE DEAD. It will NOT be turned into German on release. If that was the case then kino would have been called theater of the dead ya get me. All these ideas that the map pack will be called Aufruf Der Toten/rufen der toten are foolish.

Its new,

Its got new characters

It's call of the dead

Its prob not even in Germany

treyarch said themselves this is a thank you to zombie players, and most likely zombie fans in general

tbh it might be area 51, or a typical zombie film type scenario, shopping mall etc you know the ones weve all seen them or something similar

i also believe the wunderwaffe DG-2 might make an appearance along with all current wonder weapons to date. but this is just my first guess based on the intel they provided. it wont be a german map though i doubt it anyway

If so, then can you explain Ascension?

It should have been in Russian, no?

This has be asked before, i cant answer it based on fact. I have seen a translation and it looked crazy. So im thinking the Russian translation didn't fit/appeal.

or maybe they got tired of translating.

Or maybe because it's called ascension just like this is called call of the dead!

Haha.. if the game is produced and copy-written as advertised than that is what it is... unless you are german, then you would call it in it's german name-- however it doesn't still change the fact that it is "Call of The Dead"

I could care less what the name is its just not that significant to me. It could be called Candyland for all I care,as long as its a fun. But personally I hope it is something different than the usual zombies map and characters. That's just me though I've gotten kind of bored with zombies lately.

Do we really care about the name of the map? Personally, I buy the DLCs to play Zombies, but if you buy it just to practice reading, it's fine with me. Even today I hear random people that call Ascension, "Launch" and I don't really care. I just hope that they are good players, but if not, it's okay, they learned a lesson to stick together and the importance of teamwork, these are just games that provide a little spice to your life and allow you to make more friends around the world. Just drop the naming conflict and start thinking about the wonders Treyarch will present in the next addition of Zombies.

I could care less what the name is its just not that significant to me. It could be called Candyland for all I care,as long as its a fun. But personally I hope it is something different than the usual zombies map and characters. That's just me though I've gotten kind of bored with zombies lately.

Candyland

Candyland

I really want to fight some zombies in a colorful world made of candy now.