Aufruf der Toten? Escalation Zombies Map Name?

Guys, I think I found out what the name for the zombie map is. I went to Google translator and typed in "Call Of The Dead" from English into German.

And guess what it said it was in German?

Aufruf der Toten

Sound familiar? (Nacht der Untoten, Kino der Toten).

I don't know about you guys, but i think it seems pretty legit. Let me know what you think.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I second this but...

When you put Aufruf der Toten and translate it to english its Calling the dead

But when you put Call of the dead and translate it to German its

aufruf der toten

Google translate

Thats because languages get very easily mixed up when translating. I for one have studied German for several years now and can confirm that "Call of the Dead" does literally translate to "Aufruf der Toten"

However, just based off of the quote from CoD.com, I'm pretty sure the name will be simply that: Call of the Dead

[brains] to OP anyway!

In Treyarch officials release article it says:

For Zombies fans, "Escalation" features a unique Zombies experience. We can't wait to take the wraps off of our new Zombies map, Call of the Dead, a very special creation for all Zombies fans.

Although Aufruf der Toten would sound pretty legit, it is actually called Call of the Dead 8-)