Zombies WILL be Egyptian (99% sure!)

Ok so there's been a whole bunch of speculation about a Cairo map right? the name is in the code, looks kind of inevitable. Today, this was confirmed (NEARLY).

For Zombies fans, "Escalation" features a unique Zombies experience. We can't wait to take the wraps off of our new Zombies map, Call of the Dead, a very special creation for all Zombies fans.

Take the wraps off????? :o :shock:

I think this proves it. We may be fighting MUMMIES in the next Zombies map!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first read people saying that the next map would be in Egypt I thought it was nonsense but I'm starting to believe there is a case for it.

I was looking into Max Brooks Zombie survival guide and the fictional zombie outbreak in Hieraconpolis around 3000 BC.

I looked around came across this...

http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/3000_B.C., ... lis,_Egypt

This is still the fictional story from Max Brooks, but it could be a basis for any zombie plot line

My only concern about the zombie map is that 3arc like to reuse maps, and we don't currently have any egyptian maps for them to reuse...

Ok so there's been a whole bunch of speculation about a Cairo map right? the name is in the code, looks kind of inevitable. Today, this was confirmed (NEARLY).

For Zombies fans, "Escalation" features a unique Zombies experience. We can't wait to take the wraps off of our new Zombies map, Call of the Dead, a very special creation for all Zombies fans.

Take the wraps off????? :o :shock:

I think this proves it. We may be fighting MUMMIES in the next Zombies map!!!!

-_-

All it means is that they can't wait to REVEAL the map.

Well then why didn't they say "We can't wait to reveal our new zombies map"?

Not saying you're wrong, but why else would they word it that way?

Of course this could just be a coincidence. Although, it also could be a very subtle hint at a Egyptian/Mummy like map. There is no way of knowing either way for sure until May 3rd.

We could be reading too far into it.

On the other hand, Treyarch does like to throw in hints everywhere they can

zombies in egypt sounds like a dumb game and a dumb idea. all these retarded sources get gh3yer and gh3yer as ur try explaining it. what nex,.. zombies on roller skates!?!?

It's an opinion, everybody. Someone's idea.

There is no need to bash him for what he thinks it could possibly be. If you think it's an idiotic idea then fine! - keep your comments to yourself. If in the end his idea of Egyptian Zombies turns out to be true then he'll get all the brownie points for believing in the subtle hints that were given out. Those who take the time reap the rewards; no matter how big or little they end up being.

&&You're high and mighty for being able to talk trash and belittle someones ideas over the internet, but no one sees you posting your ideas with even a hint of time to show that you took the effort to try and keep your thoughts alive and have people discuss longer than three comments. So shut up, be considerate, and if you're not going to contribute to the community by helping expand others ideas and opinions and just belittle those who make the community thrive, then get out. Damn.

making a Cairo map is easy! just turn a snowy map into a sandy map. They've allready done it! They turned snowy Vorkuta into a sandy Radiation.

And, there is a cut map called Sandstorm, based on the later part of WMD, only obviously redone with sand.

so that is all it would really take...