Is it me or are my eyes messed up.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The top of the zombie leaderboards are just pointless showcases for the modders and glitchers to prove who has less of a life. None of the top ranking are legit. A million+ points with only 200 kills? yeah right! And round 99 on a zombie match?? No way! Unless you and your buddy both sat and played it for 3 days straight without sleep. And if that's true you evidently have bigger problems than a video game leaderboard. It's really beyond me why they can't get these hacks off the leaderboards. Though I'm sure it's pointless because then they'd just spend the next 3 days of their insignificant life getting back on top of the leaderboards.

Sorry to bitch but It'd just be really nice to know how me and my buddies stand up against the rest of the world. With all of these bs games on the leaderboard I can't really get a good idea. But oh well, I guess if these little nerds feel better seeing their name up on the top of the leaderboard then I'll let em have this one

• 2 weeks later...