Kino's Timeline.

Remember Nikolai quote on the pictures in Kino der toten..?? "Rechtofen looks younger in this picture" ,,, just want to remind you maybe it will help..

BTW I have noticed many times that Nikolai has a relation with the ILLUMINATI and he knows alot of stuff, and he is under cover by showing everybody that he is drunk, while he is not, and he remembers everything,, but keeping it hidden.

Rechtofen sometimes saying stuff to Nikolai about ILLUMINATI and here we should know that Rechtofen knows about Nikolai related to ILLUMINATi, both does..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Nikolai quote on the pictures in Kino der toten..?? "Rechtofen looks younger in this picture" ,,, just want to remind you maybe it will help..

BTW I have noticed many times that Nikolai has a relation with the ILLUMINATI and he knows alot of stuff, and he is under cover by showing everybody that he is drunk, while he is not, and he remembers everything,, but keeping it hidden.

Rechtofen sometimes saying stuff to Nikolai about ILLUMINATI and here we should know that Rechtofen knows about Nikolai related to ILLUMINATi, both does..

I'm pretty sure this is all wrong. In the computer terminal, we find out EVERYONE besides Richtofen had testing done on them and are now brainwashed.

Evidenced by Richtofen's Kino loading screen monologue.

Really? Do you mind sharing us a quote about that? That could help us in finding out the significance of Nikolai's presence in these maps...

check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgL1EbLo8MQ

MgL1EbLo8MQ

- at 1:56 to 2:01, Richtofen asking Nikolai if .... you hear it yourself

- from 2:02 to 2:47, Richtofen in complimenting Nikolai's shooting and rushing to help Nikolai and chatting with him like he knows him well, which he does not do any of this to the other players Tank and Takeo...and sometimes Nikolai says stuff for Rechtofen in return.

- at 2:48 to 2:51, Richtofen asking nikolai if he could here them taking to him as well

- when richtofen sees Nikolai's photo, he seems to be afraid of his EYES following him and sees him even from a photo...which symbols the ILLUMINATI themselves -the all seeing eye-..

- when nikolai sees richtofen's photo, he seems to know him from before since he was young and remember him very well cause he said he looks younger in the photo.

i still have not gone through Nikolais quotes...some one might, and please report if any interesting stuff is found...

I'm pretty sure this is all wrong. In the computer terminal, we find out EVERYONE besides Richtofen had testing done on them and are now brainwashed.

Evidenced by Richtofen's Kino loading screen monologue.

before saying that all of it is wrong, you might need to see it from other angles .. be an open minded..what else do you expect??? you will not hear him saying "ooh I know about you, u are a pawn used by ILLUMUNATI.. just like me" sorry mate thats not goin' to happen...

and all of them they remembered some stuff which means they are not brainwashed any more

just think of it..

cheerz

tatapink