WHY do people use 2nd Chance >:(

Hanz_123

Its so annoying that people use perk alot.

Why?

cuz u suck at black ops

you'll die if you can't use it

This is really annoying that 3arc isn't doing anything to fix 2nd chance but they'll fix hardline pro's effect on sam turrents and sentry gun packages :facepalm:

All these retards using this perk are just annoying all the tons of players playing black ops and thats why i never use that perk because i don't like to annoy people and if u do your are REAL douchebag.

Will they fix this perk becuase i'm already getting BORED with the game enough why should i have to deal with this crap.

Who agrees :|

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it because of the fact that you waste bullets on bringing an enemy down. It really suck to keep shooting them and them still going on second chance

Exactly. The guns in black ops are WEAK AS HECK and combined with crappy hit ditection second chance is pretty insane. This is the last TREYARCH COD I buy cuz wen they make a cod it's mp is only good for about 2 months then it's crap but when IW makes one is non stop fun

I promise you 3arc wouldn't be anywhere if they had never made zombies

I hate it because of the fact that you waste bullets on bringing an enemy down. It really suck to keep shooting them and them still going on second chance

Exactly. The guns in black ops are WEAK AS HECK and combined with crappy hit ditection second chance is pretty insane. This is the last TREYARCH COD I buy cuz wen they make a cod it's mp is only good for about 2 months then it's crap but when IW makes one is non stop fun

Dude I agree about the guns in Black Ops being sh*t but you are wrong about Treyarch and multiplayer. When Treyarch first made World at War I got it because I never played COD. When I did play it, I was in love with it! The multiplayer was unique to me and I am still playing it today. I mean WaW gets more people online than COD 4 gets! If you are a true cod fan then you will respect Treyarch and Infinity Ward equally!

Dude I agree about the guns in Black Ops being sh*t but you are wrong about Treyarch and multiplayer. When Treyarch first made World at War I got it because I never played COD. When I did play it, I was in love with it! The multiplayer was unique to me and I am still playing it today. I mean WaW gets more people online than COD 4 gets! If you are a true cod fan

then you will respect Treyarch and Infinity Ward equally!

Well I am a cod fan always have been but to me their mp makes me happy for only a couple months then i get bored. But I totally respect them their zombies mode b in waw which was fun as heck in waw but in Bo it's alright. I'm just saying what did you play longer cod4 or waw or mw2 or bo

I would have to dis-agree with you. Not everyone that uses the perk sucks, because I certainly don't "suck" at this game but I use it (granted, not all the time, I do switch to Marathon or Hacker). It can be d--- useful if you got a good kill streak and are perhaps one off of achieving that Cobra or SR-71, then Second Chance can give you a shot at getting it anyways, or someone reviving you so you can continue. A lot of my friends who are ten times better then me use it, and they most definitely don't "suck" at the game.

And I'm not a douche bag for using it either, it's there for a reason whether people like it or not. I've just learned to follow my gun down with the body if I get even a hint that they are entering second chance, leaves less surprises doing that. Hell, if anything, it gives another dynamic to the game, make ya wonder whether they are truly dead or not when you've plugged about 5 to 7 bullets into them. And if you can get up on them safely without them shooting ya, melee them and save your ammo.

what about Ghost? That perk annoys me as much as, if not more than, second chance. When you make a game, you can put perks like these in, but there needs to be a counter. For instance, if an enemy uses a silencer, you can't see him on the map. But if you can call in a UAV, you can see them. This is the counter to silencers. But with Ghost, there is no counter. The same goes for Second chance. There are no counters for these perks, so it offsets the balance of the game.

what about Ghost? That perk annoys me as much as, if not more than, second chance. When you make a game, you can put perks like these in, but there needs to be a counter. For instance, if an enemy uses a silencer, you can't see him on the map. But if you can call in a UAV, you can see them. This is the counter to silencers. But with Ghost, there is no counter. The same goes for Second chance. There are no counters for these perks, so it offsets the balance of the game.

thats a lie i use RPG's thats a counter to Second chance.

Now with Ghost, I can agree with people on that perk. It's annoying as crap, and with no way of countering it, it can play havoc for the best of players. A counter to Second Chance I guess could be...a headshot? I've noticed in games with ppl using 2nd chance, I'll shoot them in the head and they go down right off. Anywhere else, then they drop down into 2nd Chance, which I've already got my aimer on them in the first place from learning from mistakes. RPGs is a definitive answer to 2nd chance, but not reliable at all to use in that respect.

But Ghost...f--- that bunch of noise, a SR71 should be a counter to that. But it isn't.

Ok, so the point I was trying to make was that there was no counter to Ghost. UAV's don't work, and if they use silencers, then they won't ever show up on the map. Just killing them isn't really a counter, so what is? And I like your idea of an SR-71 being a counter, and I also agree it should be a counter, but I guess they felt Ghost should be fun for everyone...

Ok, so the point I was trying to make was that there was no counter to Ghost. UAV's don't work, and if they use silencers, then they won't ever show up on the map. Just killing them isn't really a counter, so what is? And I like your idea of an SR-71 being a counter, and I also agree it should be a counter, but I guess they felt Ghost should be fun for everyone...

Hay but ghost isn't as annoying as 2nd chance( in my opinion) but it is sorta annoying. Their is a counter to ghost but not much help but it's the motion sensor but there is 3 problems. 1 is that the sensor has little radius so it won't wpot every ghost user if ur a rusher. 2 ninja pro

3 takes a while to plant the sensor. But that's still not really countering which sucks. See this is what happens when u don't release a beta 3arc :facepalm:

i agree with you, slightly...

i have never personally used it but my friend has, and we both noticed this:

if you use second chance/ last stand, then your life isn't increased, hell, its decreased in the sense that you'll only be able to use you primary for a shorter amount of time.

you do have the same amount of health as everyone else, however, more is used in second chance than regular, so, technically, by using second chance you are shortening your life.

Ghost is annoying, i have a habit of using it on a class do destroy air support but thats it, but i don't have much trouble since they just tend to sit in well known camping spots and can be sorted out by my friend, the RPG, if it doesn't kill them they'll move out enough for me to shoot them.

Ghost gives a chance to those noobs out there to actually make a difference in the game. Rather then getting smashed and going 2 kills 15 deaths they can make a better difference, going like 7-8 and stuff like that.

And Spy Planes take 3 kills, 2 with Hardline to get, they are so damn easy!! Who cares if they avoid a 3 killstreak reward?

But, I have to admit that i hate second chance and i hope they remove in the next update, because it's so unfair! I play lots of S&D, and when i get a 2nd chancer shoot with his damn pistol, I get so pissed off and i end up rage quitting.

What you really want to hate is A Ghost with Hacker Pro and a gun with a silencer. Then there are invisible to everything except Blackbirds.

Erm....SR-71 does counter the ghost perk

Ding ding ding we got a winner!! Hahaha. Good call though. Blackbirds definately pick up ghost pro. Theres no hiding from those things!

But second chance is definately the worse in my opinion. I just don't see it as that helpful of a perk. I mean how often do you actually get revived when using it? I know almost all of the guys I kill with it dont survive long enough to get revived. But I can see how it could be helpful if your close to a killstreak. Personally i use ghost pro and people hate me for it. I dont use a silenced weapon though (damage and accuracy suck with em), so it's not a complete pain. Ghost pro has its downside too though. I get killed with random claymore quite often and my explosive damage sucks. It does have its own downsides.