Some new map pack 2: Escalation - Call of the Dead ideas

I've seen some patterns and have some theories of my own. Kino der Toten had an off-the-wall weapon called the bowie knife. The bowie knife is an american weapon produced by James Bowie in Arkansas, USA. The only american character we know would be Tank Dempsey. In Ascension, there was an off-the-wall weapon called the sickle. The sickle was a Russian tool used for manual labor and was implemented onto the Soviet flag. The only Russian character we know is Nikolai Belinski. See the pattern? The next weapon will possibly be the katana, a Japanese weapon used by Japanese soldiers and samurais. The only Japanese character we know is Takeo Masaki, who has a character biography that says he sliced tails off kittens with a katana when he was only five, (pretty brutal I know.) Then the next weapon may be the long sword (a.k.a the bastard sword.) The long sword originated in Germany and was used by soldiers. Who used to be a soldier and is now a German scientist we know? Do you see the pattern now? The wonder weapons are based on elements. The four elements are: earth, water, fire, and wind. The first map had a thunder gun, which concentrated a giant projectile of wind. Five contained a Winter's Howl, that fired ice and froze zombies. See the pattern? The next zombie map may contain an elemental weapon the shoots fire. Then maybe an elemental earth-based weapon. One more pattern. The first map takes place in Germany, then America, then Russia. Do I need to explain it? The next map will take place in Japan! I hope you liked this post, if you liked it, comment with some of your own theories. If you really liked it, I would enjoy some [brains] for my hard work.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, because the poster said Call of the Dead, I think the map will be based off of Array.

My reasoning for that is because the satallite on the map is supposed to be a communications tower. If the dead is calling, or being called, would the signal come from a satallite dish? Maybe Sam is sending out a signal of 115, calling all of the undead to command a full on attack on the living.

Also, maybe to expand on idea, could it be the main Array building, except on a Nazi Moon Base? You could have Dr. Maxis actually turn out to be allive on the moon, continuing to experiment on 115. Trying to find a way to bring his daughter back from being stuck in the Aether.

Also, the map is "Call of the Dead", not "Survive"...

In my opnion the map wont be called call of the dead or survive. The whole thing is obviously fake, but for the idea, I would like to see a moon base. (Yeah, im sure that the map pack WILL be released next month and Treyarch will announce the next map pack this month, but it will not be called escalation.)

In my opnion the map wont be called call of the dead or survive. The whole thing is obviously fake, but for the idea, I would like to see a moon base. (Yeah, im sure that the map pack WILL be released next month and Treyarch will announce the next map pack this month, but it will not be called escalation.)

Um, incorrect sir.

I was leaked accidentally by an Australian website for GAME. A pretty trustworthy source.

Thanks guys, at the time I didn't know that it was called "Call of the Dead", but I did some research on forums and found it wasn't called Survive, I just never got around to editing it.

To that good sir, you are wrong.

Thanks for replys :P

It looks real, but if its from unoffical call of duty website, so usually I dont believe they are real, but I guess this time its real.

BUT, I dont belive the name is right in there, Treyarch probably will announce the whole thing in a trailer. :?:

It looks real, but if its from unoffical call of duty website, so usually I dont believe they are real, but I guess this time its real.

BUT, I dont belive the name is right in there, Treyarch probably will announce the whole thing in a trailer. :?:

True, Treyarch will probably announce a different name, but all we can do is wait and see who's theory is right.

True, Treyarch will probably announce a different name, but all we can do is wait and see who's theory is right.

"Call of the Dead" is the official name. http://investor.activision.com/released ... eID=568165