Hmmmm.....Who's Hendrick?

Alright, i was just looking though videos to find quotes for my signature, and i found one called "Richtofen's Quotes (Ascension)" and at 0:55 Richtofen says "Kassimir,could this be related to Hendrick's work?"

I'm pretty sure that there is no one in the storyline named Hendrick and i was wondering what your guy's thoughts on this are.. :geek:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is interesting, i posted a theory on the first day ascension was out claiming the Casimir mechanism was actually in relation to Hendrik Casimir,

Hendrik Brugt Gerhard Casimir (July 15, 1909 in The Hague, Netherlands – May 4, 2000 in Heeze) was a Dutch physicist best known for his research on the two-fluid model of superconductors (together with C. J. Gorter[1]) in 1934 and the Casimir effect (together with D. Polder) in 1948.

i have gone back and listened to that quote and you are indeed right, helps with my main ascension theory, thanks mate your a star.

Note: as i have said all along its Casimir and not Kasimir, makes me feel not so retarded for coming up with the theory in the first place.

heres links to the wiki pages if you are interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hendrik_Casimir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect

Edit: there's also a part on wiki related to one of the above pages concerning wormholes, could be directly related to project mercury (Black Hole Bomb) would need someone who is more scientifically inclined to research physics and such to better understand it, its well above my head atm