Old treyarch Intel

I dont know if this has been covered but old intel on the callofduty.com page says some interesting hints about ascension when the map first came out. It says something about a person being in the G-Force machine and praying that the launch sequence completes before the monkeys come. http://www.callofduty.com/intel/443

It could be a hint at this m.m. easter egg. Sorry if this has been covered

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i guess it could mean pap your guns before the monkeys come. I dont think the monkeys are that hard so I never launch the rocket before the first monkey round. I also heard something about launching the rocket during the monkey round while the defenses are down could change something. anyway thanks for the input

Yea i guess it could mean pap your guns before the monkeys come. I dont think the monkeys are that hard so I never launch the rocket before the first monkey round. I also heard something about launching the rocket during the monkey round while the defenses are down could change something. anyway thanks for the input

Well monkey rounds usually are at rounds 5-7 i think (when the power's on) so maybe it means the achievment to PaP befire round 8?

• 1 month later...

hey can anyone send this to alpha?,i read this so called clue and have only one possible explanation.

you need to free gersh at the start of a monkey round,and you need to free him before the monkeys get in.

its the only explanation i found for this so called clue but i think its worth a test

Send this to alpha everybody! i just cant wait for my ps3 to get fixed and i dont have anyone good to test this with.

*EDIT* also i came up with this idea,i didnt read this anywhere.so if it does happen to work give me massive brain juice [brains]

• 4 weeks later...