10% OFF KontrolFreek Products (CoDz Members)

With our new affiliate partnership with KontrolFreek as a community we can now get 10% off all of their products.

Use this link and you are good to go!

http://www.kontrolfreek.com/default.asp?aff=5247

Info is still coming my way, so I will be sure to update you all on the other benefits we get.

*Just a side note - I got a pair of Vipr KontrolFreeks this past September and I haven't taken them off my controller. I can't even play without them. I play a lot of FPS and I really can see the difference with my sensitivity cranked up and only having to move the joystick a little bit allows me to get some nasty accurate and quick shots off, just sayin :) *

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, you can get them shipped to the UK. It doesn't have "United Kingdom", but each of the countries individually, i.e. England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland. Shipping is $6.24 to England, and takes 3-4 weeks.

Hope this helps! ;)

From their website about the "science"

KontrolFreek creates products that help competitive gamers win. Our patent pending products are designed to elevate your gaming experience, by improving your performance while reducing fatigue. Each KontrolFreek product is carefully engineered to reduce force inputs while increasing player comfort, helping you improve your accuracy and decrease your reaction time. Our products are based on the latest science in controller ergonomics, adding comfort to your gaming experience.

FPS Freek was developed to improve your accuracy in first person shooter environments, helping you react and hit your targets faster. FPS Freek extends the length of your analog stick, increasing your range of motion, giving you 40% more linear distance from full stop to stop.This gives you more leverage and increased control without disturbing your natural gaming feel. FPS Freek will help you to aim and lock in on your target faster, while putting less strain on your finger.

fps1.png

thesciencesmaller2.jpg

Ya they are cheap, last long and you can see a difference in how you play, or at least I did. It took some getting used to at first. Felt awkward, but then I got used to it once I bumped my sensitivity up. Now I forget I even have them on, second nature. When I pick up another controller I am liek uh wut? where is ma joystick lol lil stubs