one big gun they missed out

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro, i will give u [brains] , want to know why? cause not only did i want this gun in this game, I WAS ALSO THINKING ABOUT THIS IDEA WHEN I WAS PLAYING ! =D its a good thing dont worry, dont want u thinking i thought u stole it from me, but yeah i ALWAYS wanted the AK47 in the game, how badass wuld it be to kill zombies wit one of the strongest guns? makes u feel like u in mw2 =D

I think all the multiplayer guns should be in the zombie half of the game, including grim reaper like the deathmachine drop/perk/toy what ever you'd like to call them. It'd make the best(your favourite) guns hard to come by, making the ratio to get them guns alot smaller. So with more guns means more testing for better setups and team work. To add to what guns should be added a death machine/grim reaper in the mystery box (with very low chances) with the same amount of ammo as multiplayer but is your third gun would be fantastic to play around with.

thoughts?

Honestly, I must be the Only one who doesn't like that weapon. There isn't really nothing wrong with it, I just don't like how it "Hops" when firing, causes the Site to jump making it hard to really aim. People are used to it, I'm just not.

That said, don't jump down my throat.

Mostly all the weapons in the Zombie Maps act Generally the same with there Multiplayer Counterparts so its easy to assume that it would act the same. Heck I don't like using it in Single Player.

There is one thing I want to ask, its about those who Mod the Game to use it in Zombies....Has anyone tried to Pack a Punch It?

Doesn't work,

Honestly, I must be the Only one who doesn't like that weapon. There isn't really nothing wrong with it, I just don't like how it "Hops" when firing, causes the Site to jump making it hard to really aim. People are used to it, I'm just not.

That said, don't jump down my throat.

Mostly all the weapons in the Zombie Maps act Generally the same with there Multiplayer Counterparts so its easy to assume that it would act the same. Heck I don't like using it in Single Player.

There is one thing I want to ask, its about those who Mod the Game to use it in Zombies....Has anyone tried to Pack a Punch It?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with the ak, but PaP instead of a flame thrower i would like the masterkey (underbarrel shotgun) with incendiary rounds, so the sexyness of the ak with brute freakin force to make a hole with a traditional zombie killing weapon, the incendiary round is just for the added effect to cope with not having a flame thrower :twisted:

the only downfall to the B.A.R is the slow fire rate and also a horrible reload time, but the reload time could be solved with the speed cola and the fire rate with double tap, but i would hope treyarch would give this gun the power it deserves to make it a good defense weapon otherwise it would be worthless and would take to much to make it even worthy of a points gathering weapon

Im guessing because of the timelines of these guns no?

The AK47 was designed in 1947, by a russian gun designer, his surname was Kalashnikov hence AK, while he was in hospital. And they have been used by Russians and Terrorists ever since!

if you click zombies and look at the tvs you will see people killing zombies with the ak47. I think it will be in some map.

That is most likely the AK74-U, i know i've been fooled several times when i've seen it...

But even then it could be, after all, in the trailer for COTD, we saw some weapon attatchments, and that never happened...

They probably figured the AK-74u was basically the same as the AK-47, so they didn't bother to put it in. And before you complain saying: "They are two totally different guns!", they both are the same gun, except the AK-74u is a shortened stock model of the AK-47u.

They probably figured the AK-74u was basically the same as the AK-47, so they didn't bother to put it in. And before you complain saying: "They are two totally different guns!", they both are the same gun, except the AK-74u is a shortened stock model of the AK-47u.

Well yeah when you compare the appearance, but the Ak-74u has a faster fire rate, but the Ak-47 Has alot more firepower (which is why i love it).

AK-74u isn't actually an SMG, it's actually a carbine of the AK74 (think the M4 [Commando in Black Ops] and the M16). The AK74 actually looks very similar to the AK47, but the 74u looks nothing like it.

The Panda's out...

The weapons they NEED to put it. Which includes every MP gun and SP fun. Like: KS-23, Skorpion, Kiparis, AK47, M60, Stoner, PSG1, WA2000, Possibly Grim Reaper.

Also bring back the MG42, PPSh, Browning and FG42 for each 4000 points off the wall