• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have four quest:

1. Get rid of Stammin-Up

2. Get rid of Speed Cola

3. Bring back Double-Tap

4. Combine Speed and Stammin-Up into one perk, as they both have to do with doing something faster, and maybe throw in Scout Pro (Swithc weapons faster)

i never knew double tap had such a following. i only used it with the browning.

anyway i think stamin-up is pretty useful when playing with party (revives), also its just nice to get around quicker (i.e. box moves across map)

but i agree speed cola is kinda useless, especially the way i play. (group em up then shoot)

If anything, they do need a scavenger-based perk. One that allows you to hold 1 extra special grenade slot, 1 extra normal grenade, 1 extra betty/claymore spot and have a larger ammo capacity.

Bott-o-lier soda! :D

Also, judging by most of these comments with Double Tap, it's pretty obvious that Double Tap is the most underrated perk. Sure, it's a bit of an ammo waster as a downside, however, it does more that increases your fire rate, it also boards windows quicker, throws monkey's faster and plant's betties faster. Which, at high rounds and desperate times could potentially save your life.

If they don't keep Juggernog then god help me xD

But i did some research on some of the Perk-a-Cola's..

On Ascension there was meant to be a perk called Tufbrew that was similar to the Hardened perk... Maybe that will be brought into the new zombie map?.

But I don't think Tufbrew will really do anything that good..

Cowboys can't shoot slow Or they'll end up below When they need some help They reach for the root beer shelf Double-tap double-tap double-tap rootbeer

Can i have it back please?

BYE BYE!!

You be hatin' on the root beer, then you be defyin' ze doctor!

cQD2UAEf_Bk

How about a new perk(besides taco perk) called gun slot

It will give you 3 gun slots, but they can only be certain weapons

Slot 1-must remain a pistol

Slot 2- machine gun

Slot 3- wonder weapon

That way it would prevent people from getting a three gun perk and having a ray gun, thundergun, and rpk. Or raygun, rpk, and hk21. Or a galil, raygun, and fal.

But if you didn't want the ray gun category, you could get a different gun there, but the pistol class cannot be changed

I think something like this could actually work. And I want to know the truth, does this idea sound good to you guys?

Slot 2- machine gun

Slot 3- wonder weapon

That way it would prevent people from getting a three gun perk and having a ray gun, thundergun, and rpk. Or raygun, rpk, and hk21. Or a galil, raygun, and fal.

But if you didn't want the ray gun category, you could get a different gun there, but the pistol class cannot be changed

I think something like this could actually work. And I want to know the truth, does this idea sound good to you guys?

It would make it way too complicated that way. Not to mention, what happens when you go down and lose a weapon you need?

Dr. Flopper is still Useful, take no Explosive Damage and Fall Damage, it even shortens the Screen Effect when you land from a high fall. Its a good then to have with a Ray Gun too.

How bout a Stopping Power Perk? "Extra Punch" Though I'm sure it would cost More then Speed Cola, probably 4000 or 5000 points.

Slot 2- machine gun

Slot 3- wonder weapon

No offense but...

this is FAIL!

:|

If you HAVE to have a pistol for a gun slot...

What's the point?

It's like it's formatted normally, except there's always a damn pistol coming up when

you're switching to a better gun.

PLUS

That means that you either HAVE To have a machine gun and a wonder weapon.

That SUCKS.

That means no more shotguns in the game.

Here's a fun idea; much like the random box, why not a random perk machine? Costs at least 2,000 points, so it evens out the chance of either getting Jug or Speed cheaper, but also risks buying cheaper perks for more. Also, spices up the game a bit for ya. :)

How bout a Stopping Power Perk? "Extra Punch" Though I'm sure it would cost More then Speed Cola, probably 4000 or 5000 points.

I really like this idea for 2 different reasons. If someone was quite poor at zombies this would go a long way to help you. Alternatively for the more skilled player you can pick this up round 30+ to combat the fact guns start to do nothing. yes please

• 1 month later...

Slot 2- machine gun

Slot 3- wonder weapon

If they added a perk like this it wouldnt stop people from getting a ray gun, thundergun and RPK/Hk21 because the ray gun is callasified as a pistol and you could just put in there lol

I would love for there to be a new perk thats like the new perks that have been released that have 2 effects ie DR phlopper no weapon/fall damage, mini explosion when proning from a certain height. It should have the effect of making swapping weapons quicker (scout pro) and another affect like more ammo, increased weapon damage ect. that would be awesome.