NDU, how why and when

How

How did the marines get there?

These are the same marines from verruckt.

The marines who fled Verruckt after failing to contain the asylum and extract peter fled the scene, (Tank Dempsey either got capture by group 935 and transferred to der riese either at Verruckt or NDU), the marines were on the plane that crashed (NDU cutscene)

Why

Why are there zombies in NDU when there is no source of element 115?

We are missing the fact the generator in Verruckt is powered by element 115, its not a far stretch to assume the marines either took the generator or the fuelcells /power source of the generator to prevent more zombie spreading

Why did the plane crash? A side effect of element 115 is.inherent electrical properties and could easily caused the plane to crash because of this

When

When did this happen?

This happened after verruckt, Verruckt was the first zombie outbreak and ndu was the second, this was proved via official treyarch announcement so therefore happened after september 1945.

Anyway this is a short explination of the truth behind NDU, I kept it as short as possible but everything ive said can be backed up and deducted by ingame proof, this isn't some crap made up story. The reason why ive kept it short and left out the evidence it seem not alot of people on this forum don't like.to.read, so to stop getting TLDR replies I made it short without the proof

Note.this was written using a.touch screen mobile.phone, I will go on the computer tomoz and correct spellings and mistakes then. Thanks for reading

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How

Why did the plane crash? A.side.effect of.element 115 is.inherent electrical properties and could.easily caused the plane to crash because of this

Thats a good question Dubz, not that I have any answers. It did get me thinking of the shield which was raised in DR and the work of Tesla. There are a lot of theories regarding Tesla and his WMD, but Tesla billed his weapon as a weapon to stop wars. Some theorists believe given the nature of Teslas work that he was developing a localised EMF shield of sorts.

Say something that works along the lines of an EMP gun that fires a short directed pulse of energy that can fry unprotected circuits and wiring disabling veichles and warheads (Star Wars project under Reagan).

Tesla it is believed might have been able to raise an EMP shield in theory, which would have dropped any unprotected veichles out of the sky.

Dont know how this would fit the projected timescale of events.

? Did you know Dub is Shummerian for 360 deg? Lol totaly OT, but I was reading a Sitchin book and thought of you when I came across his translations.

How

Why did the plane crash? A.side.effect of.element 115 is.inherent electrical properties and could.easily caused the plane to crash because of this

Thats a good question Dubz, not that I have any answers. It did get me thinking of the shield which was raised in DR and the work of Tesla. There are a lot of theories regarding Tesla and his WMD, but Tesla billed his weapon as a weapon to stop wars. Some theorists believe given the nature of Teslas work that he was developing a localised EMF shield of sorts.

Say something that works along the lines of an EMP gun that fires a short directed pulse of energy that can fry unprotected circuits and wiring disabling veichles and warheads (Star Wars project under Reagan).

Tesla it is believed might have been able to raise an EMP shield in theory, which would have dropped any unprotected veichles out of the sky.

Dont know how this would fit the projected timescale of events.

? Did you know Dub is Shummerian for 360 deg? Lol totaly OT, but I was reading a Sitchin book and thought of you when I came across his translations.

oh, good point, i completely forgot about the whole Telsa theories, thanks for jogging my memory mate

its funny you mentioning about the shield, was actually thinking's of confirming an idea that Richtofen teleported out of Der Riese to Shi no numa on the Shield activation Radio transmission on der riese and it occurred to me, in the black ops terminal files, this

*Via inherent electrical properties

i don't know much about electrics and such, but would the above quote apply to an Electro magnetic field? and /or, going by a certain someones theory about 6th dimension, could it also be applied to time travel/ dimensional time space rift? i.e in regards to the thoughts that Der Riese is stuck in a time loop (because of the shield)

i would need to do some heavy research on this matter and am prob the wrong person for the job but i believe it is the starting point to answer many of the questions and ideas that haven't been fully answered yet but this is just my opinion and could be well off mate lol

and nope, didnt know Dub meant that is Shumarian, is good to know though, very apt name for me, always looking at all the angles lol

oh, good point, i completely forgot about the whole Telsa theories, thanks for jogging my memory mate

No thankyou, as allways you seem to say the right thing at the right time :)

its funny you mentioning about the shield, was actually thinking's of confirming an idea that Richtofen teleported out of Der Riese to Shi no numa on the Shield activation Radio transmission on der riese and it occurred to me, in the black ops terminal files, this

*Via inherent electrical properties

i don't know much about electrics and such, but would the above quote apply to an Electro magnetic field? and /or, going by a certain someones theory about 6th dimension, could it also be applied to time travel/ dimensional time space rift? i.e in regards to the thoughts that Der Riese is stuck in a time loop (because of the shield)

Wherever there is electricity there are magnetic fields, such as the lightbulb above my head right now, or the monitor and keyboard in front of me. Its why I drew the conclusion that the one diagram on the board was a comparison of the earth and moon aswell as an electrical diagram. The earth itself is a large capacitor, again the body of much of Teslas work revolved around these matters.

I would think given the nature of the experiments shown in DR and the clock and mention of the sheild it could be possible that DR is perhaps repeating time. I believe that the inherant property of time itself is related to lightwaves, these happen to be blocked by a full solar eclipse in DR. I need to join a physics forum. They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, while I can comprehend physics at most levels (philisophicaly) I stumble on the most basic math concepts. Still its good to work towards improving areas where we lack understanding.

For science, you monster :lol:

i would need to do some heavy research on this matter and am prob the wrong person for the job but i believe it is the starting point to answer many of the questions and ideas that haven't been fully answered yet but this is just my opinion and could be well off mate lol

I am sure you can accomplish what ever you turn your mind to Dub.

and nope, didnt know Dub meant that is Shumarian, is good to know though, very apt name for me, always looking at all the angles lol

Haha yep thats you allright, good book to read... if you ever get the chance

Zecharia Sitchin, The Twelth Planet. Book I of the Earth Chronicles

Sorry for going totaly OT.

It's amazing how one bit of information i completely forgot about all those years ago during w@w sparks of new ideas (this is going to be a miss match of random babbling on by me as i got like 150 ideas all going on so need to get some of them down see what you think at least)

Telsa coils for instance, i was reading a description of the telsa coils and was looking at the diodes on to of the telepoters, could that infact be modified from a telsa coil?

Also i don't know if you noticed on the der riese loading map, you know the pictures of the Teleporters at a,b and c? well they have only sound waves coming in 1 direction right? but the Mainframe has sound waves on both sides (bare with me) this could prove that the a,b and c teleporters aren't fully functioning as you could only teleporter 1 way, this would mean the mainframe (would it be classed as a conduit? pretty sure a radio transmission mentions needing a bigger conduit or something but im going of topic) > would this mean the mainframe is where the team teleported out from into kino (and possibly from Shi No Numa if there was a teleporter there)? not important but it fills in more gaps

You mentioned the moon (this is what got me thinking a million things all at once) i dont know if you remember back on the official cod forums when people were going on about the sept calenders in der riese corkboards being the release date of map pack 4?

i counter proved the date in Der Riese due to the Lunar cycle, not only that but thanks in part due to something you said on your own thread back then, i found out that during the Eclipse (or Schwarze Sonne) positive ions are stronger then than any other time and boost electro-magnetical properties, could this fit in with telsa / inherent properties going via the shield? (really wish i didnt argue as much back then makes searching through all my posts near impossible :(

Telsa coils / higher amount of positive ions in the atmosphere during an eclipse / Element 115 electricle properties / Teleporter electrical discharge / The Aether / Time travel (now proven due to The WW which is powered via element 115 being shot into the teleporter which is power by more element 115 / could this pave the way to your Multiple dimensions theory? i would bet a pint of beer that could find a link between the above and multiple dimension or wormholes with very little effort

it seems the electrical properties inherent to Element 115 is the catalyst behind many unanswered questions, its just piecing it all together that's going to be hard as science/maths/ physics isnt my strong suit lol

and no need to say sorry, that book sounds familiar, is that the one where we were created by aliens or alien goo giving us a push in the right direction? if so i will download the ebook and have a read through it (although i will indeed read it as you suggested it and you always have good taste in literature anyway lol) besides my baby is due in 10 weeks, so gotta have something to do until then :D

Huh I don't know if this is relevant or. It but I remember in shi no Numa there is whispering in the swamp somewhere saying "so closento the shield"

If it's relevant ...I don't kow hownto connect, but if it's not this wasnjust cuz u guys are talking bout a shield

Hopenthisnhelps

can't say ive heard that, mind you i haven't gone back and played shi no in quite awhile, could be something very important as the only shield mentioned was in der riese radio transmission

good work mate will look into it especially as im working hard on linking Shi and der Riese into my timeline (shameless self promotion of the day) here http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=9443