Richtoften Dreamland Quote

Long story short...

I was Pack-a-Punching a weapon during a game of Ascension. While waiting for the upgrade, usually our zombie slaying heroes say some quotes about this and that.

But what really made my hair stand on end was what Richtoften says about the others, especially this quote about Nikolai:

"Or maybe what we did gave him his drinking problem. Oh well."

u3RkpXNUxBo

16:50 - Dempsey

16:57 - Nikolai

17:04 - Takeo

Thanks to cjdog23 for the video!

This could mean that Richtoften did something to Takeo, Nikolai, and Dempsey, like put them under an experiment (as well as himself to possibly monitor them?).

What are your thoughts? Am I overreacting? Or is this another sneaky contribution about the WHOLE zombies storyline (specifically the Dreamland theory)? :?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he did actually

if you read in the main menu terminal

you can actually find out that while Richtofen was based at Der Riese, he actually performed element 115 experiments on people, among them were Takeo, Tank, and Nikolai.

While others were zombified from exposure to the element, our heros survived long term exposure and even gained strength. At the cost of losing all specific memories

okay okay guys, this is how it goes, the reason they are all turning into zombies slowly, according to the real story. is cuz AFTER they teleported at shi no numa or sumwhere to der riese ( reasons why nikolai was saying " ugh i think im gonna throw up." and richtofen " its just a mere side effect, everything will be fine" . But little did everyone know Richtofen who secretly knows that EVERYONE including him are turning into zombies very slowly, yes ppl teleporting causes mutation,

I USED to believe in the dreamland theory, Nikolai, Tank, and Takeo are captured and are being tested on 115. Why are their memories so fucked up? well they erased everything that had anything to do with the war, thats why they are working together. American vs Japanese. Russian vs German. most of war, they still know how to kick ass ;D Proof in believing that their minds werent COMPLETLY erased, look at Nikolai, he still rmrs his wives, how he killed him, wut he killed them with, wut he did BEFORE the war. etc. But again guys this is just a theory so dont believe in it TOO much. =)

Oh my God. How many times do we have to say, The black ops terminal states that These 4 are test subjects and Richtofen is their examiner. The Dreamland Theory isnt true unless theyre seriously in a dream for 5+ years? Also the fact that the zombies attack the pentagon, Mason finds zombie info in the "terminal", and There was A US Recon team sent in to kill the zombies that you read from a #rd person view.