KontrolFreek / CoDz Affiliation

That is right everyone! CallOfDutyZombies.com is now a member of the KontrolFreek Affiliation program. I have some of the basic info and spoke a little with marketing. I will be getting some more details tomorrow.

This does mean that I get a link that you can all use for discounted products and also if I do giveaways and then i can generate points for free stuff that I can give away (i think that is how it works, still new to it all) But ya this is good for us.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

KontrolFreeks attach to your analog sticks, either xbox or ps3, to extend the length of your sticks, increasing sensitivity and responsiveness to your controller.

They have both racing series, and FPS freeks. (racing just helps you turn and stuff)

I can say I have used them, very weird at first, but does help you game a bit. I can't say that I actively use them... but I guess they're nice in the end.

Congrats on getting that affiliation, hopefull we can help out CoDz even more now.