*OFFICIAL* Escalation Map Pack 2

I don't know if anybody else has posted/noticed this because I went straight to reply but escalation means going up (I asked my dad on what escalation meant so this might be wrong) and ascension means going up as well. It might be that or going up has nothing to do with since ascension is a nazi scientist which most people know by now

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treyarch actually said it was called Call of the dead but if the bars isnt just the design then it would say. Survive Samatha's? Call of the dead. so samantha calls all of the zombie up for 1 last final fight. It would be cool if there was a new gun and not grenades etc.

2zNyi4qE1fQ

Light house & cold conditions... This is screaming Artic or Antarctic base...

Did anyone notice the writing along the ship deck under the object chained down?

Or

EQnHALm2eWk

Could it be Base 211 New Swabia, Neuschwabenland...

Can't wait... :)

I can see a ship bridge in there which could mean they re-used the Nova6 ship like I said in the British connection thread.

Operation Surgeon The British Connection Link.

Regards Alpha.

Yup, I can seen that too...

This is a Russian Nuclear Light house located in the Arctic circle on Russias Northern boarder..

Abandoned Russian Polar Nuclear Lighthouses Link.

Russian Northern coast is a vast territory lays for a few thousand of miles and all this coastline is inside the Polar Circle. Long polar winters mean no daylight at all, just one day changes another without any sign of the Sun rising above the horizon. There is only polar night for 100 day a year.

But across this Northern coast there was always a short way for the cargo boats to travel from Eastern part of Russia to the Western. Now this trip can be made fairly easy with the appearance of all the satellite navigation equipment like GPS and others, but during the Soviet Era they had none of this.

So, the Communist Party of the Soviet Union decided to build a chain of lighthouses to guide ships finding their way in the dark polar night across uninhabited shores of the Soviet Russian Empire. So it has been done and a series of such lighthouses has been erected. They had to be fully autonomous, because they were situated hundreds and hundreds miles aways from any populated areas. After reviewing different ideas on how to make them work for a years without service and any external power supply, Soviet engineers decided to implement atomic energy to power up those structures. So, special lightweight small atomic reactors were produced in limited series to be delivered to the Polar Circle lands and to be installed on the lighthouses. Those small reactors could work in the independent mode for years and didn’t require any human interference, so it was very handy in the situation like this. It was a kind of robot-lighthouse which counted itself the time of the year and the length of the daylight, turned on its lights when it was needed and sent radio signals to near by ships to warn them on their journey. It all looks like ran out the sci-fi book pages, but so they were.

Then, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the unattended automatic lighthouses did it job for some time, but after some time they collapsed too. Mostly as a result of the hunt for the metals like copper and other stuff which were performed by the looters. They didn’t care or maybe even didn’t know the meaning of the “Radioactive Danger” sign and ignored them, breaking in and destroying the equipment. It sounds creepy but they broke into the reactors too causing all the structures to become radioactively polluted.

Continued in the link above...

This is from my locations thread:

A Fresh Perspective, Possiable Locations Thread

Check this out:

Do you see what I see... On the left hand side...

Is that a power lightening bolt? 8-)

Regards Alpha.

2zNyi4qE1fQ

Could it be Base 211 New Swabia, Neuschwabenland...

Regards Alpha.

On the board there's a picture of a lighthouse from Der Riese... Soooo could this be that map!? :o

And also on another side note, did any of the original crew have relatives? because I know Nikoli had a daughter so what if the new characters are relatives?

srry... I didn't mean it to come out that way... :oops: (Lol its just one of those days where your soo excited you are completely stupid for some moments :lol: )

What I meant to say was, So if the picture of the lighthouse was at Dir Riese then the predictions of the lighthouse map has come true... Lets just hope there's a ton of back story in it.

srry... I didn't mean it to come out that way... :oops: (Lol its just one of those days where your soo excited you are completely stupid for some moments :lol: )

What I meant to say was, So if the picture of the lighthouse was at Dir Riese then the predictions of the lighthouse map has come true... Lets just hope there's a ton of back story in it.

Oh, I thought you meant "Maybe this is Call of the Dead."

A lot of people think that Call of The Dead takes place in Britain. Back on the callofduty website, people are constantly bringing up the wooden panels that are found in Der Riese, the ones that say ENG, FRA and the other two whatever their three letter were.

Which is leading people to also believe that there will be a Zombie Map that takes place somewhere in France?

Der Riese- German Facility

Call of the Dead-- England Light House? (not supportive of this taking place in Britain)

Ascension-- Soviet Research/Launch Facility

To be announced-- France

I'm not sure if i believe any claims anyone has been making about the next map pack, "oh it's going to be on the moon, it has to be!"

^umm. Not even close buddy :lol:

If there were to be a zombie map on the moon, then that better be the conclusion of Nazi Zombies. It would make much sense though, considering that in the story of Nazi Zombies, once you kill a zombie, their body begins to decompose back into the ground, along with pieces of Element 115 that were inside the undead's body. and was the element seeps (is that how you spell it?) back into the soil, it'll reach another dead body, reanimating it and causing to come back to life, which explains why once is killed, more and more keep coming back.

And if this were to take place on the moon, why on earth (or should i say) Why on the moon would there be dead bodys underneath its rock hard surface?!

Discovery MP Map possibly Base 211, Antarctic Zombie Map

The only problem is that there is no lighthouse on that map, granted they could probably add it into the map...

However the ship is also very different... I do believe that Discovery will be the New Swabia Zombie map, I don't think it will be Call of the Deads Location.

I believe I read somewhere here that it is located in the Arctic circle near Siberian on an island off the coast...

Discovery is clearly in the Antarctic, not the Arctic.

Shalaurova island is where I think it will be.

"A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers are hopelessly stranded in a remote abandoned Siberian outpost. Their dream of discovering the true origins of the mysterious Element 115 unravels into a Hellish nightmare hosted by hordes of ravenous Zombies.

Anonymous

It's anchors away for mayhem! In this epic tale of survival inspired by legendary writer and director George A. Romero, a group of four fearless explorers fight for their lives amidst an army of bloodthirsty Russian zombies. The story begins with our heroes stranded in the frozen wastelands of a forgotten Siberian outpost. On the hunt for the origins of the enigmatic Element 115, they head for the site of an ancient meteorite impact crater but their ship mysteriously runs aground. In the midst of a horrific snowstorm, our intrepid adventurers inadvertently unleash an unearthly horde of ravenous Zombies. From the island's deserted lighthouse to a shipwrecked ocean liner and a precarious zip-line in between, it's kill or be killed. And with shiploads of zombie Russian soldiers, scuba divers and sailors that rise out of the frozen ground and icy waters it's not going to be easy, especially considering the deadly surprise that one particular (and somewhat notable) Zombie has in mind."

Regards Alpha.