*OFFICIAL* Escalation Map Pack 2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

":2rvw4pc6]The map must then be set in an English speaking country. Every maps name has been in a language identical to it's place of origin. So I think we can assume that it is likely to be a follow-on of the JFK team and set in America? Texas perhaps? I don't know, what you guys think?

[The-Note]

What about Ascension, set it Russia. I'm pretty sure Ascension isn't a Russian word.

When translating Ascension to Russian I get Восхождение.

Right Now, all they have given us is the Name of the Map Pack and little info on what the Names of the Maps....Except the Zombie Map. Like someone said in here."Its going to be a Long Month" Thats right, by near the End of this Month they will give us more detail. So I say. Lets not jump to so many conclusions based on little we have now.

For the Sake of argument, I hardly doubt the next zombie map is going to be called. "Call of the Undead"

Guest xeinpo

Right Now, all they have given us is the Name of the Map Pack and little info on what the Names of the Maps....Except the Zombie Map. Like someone said in here."Its going to be a Long Month" Thats right, by near the End of this Month they will give us more detail. So I say. Lets not jump to so many conclusions based on little we have now.

For the Sake of argument, I hardly doubt the next zombie map is going to be called. "Call of the Undead"

How come it seems that the Young ones are smarter than the Veterans? Is he the only one who knows the next map wont be called that? Lol

Call of the dead?

But of course! Its a telephone building!

Come on guys we have seen telephones on the two previous zombies maps that are interactive and they finally reach their telephone company to find out why they get disconnected from the guys at five and such and BAM zombie outbreak!

This is a joking post, that would be redonkulous

Guest xeinpo

Wow. I gave you back SOME brains but i cant because too much idiots got rid of it. People abuse the fuck out of brains now a days.

I don't understand why most people think these have to be names. They are most likely just describing what the maps are. 'Survive' or 'Call of the Dead' are both really dumb. The name will be better than that.

That being said I think all of the multiplayer maps will be different as well. The maps won't be called just 'Zoo' and 'Hotel'. They would have some other more creative name but the maps ARE based on a zoo,hotel, ect.

We don't know the name of the upcoming zombie map yet

IMO:

"survive call of the dead" they don't have a title just a general advertisement for the game mode.

also i think treyarch needs to stop with this one zombie map BS pay 15$ for 1 map i like to play and 4 that ill never even step foot on to :twisted:

Maybe they should start releasing 2 map packs at a time...

1 for MP BO maps, and 1 for Zombies. both cost around 800 MS points (or equivalent PSN currency) for 4 maps on each pack.

I, like many others, now no longer really bother much with the main BO MP game, I only play Zombies so would really really appreciate more maps and commitment for 3arc.

I really like the need to communicate and work together that you get from Zombies that you don't get from MP, I find that most people do actually play well and work with other because to get far you have to, and personally I find it much more rewarding.