*OFFICIAL* Escalation Map Pack 2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be a stick in the mud but...

isnt that saying it would be released 3/5/11? Isnt it already April?

It was leaked by GAME Australia - they don't have backwards dates like you pesky Americans! (Jk )

And on the topic of what the name is....

In my video at 2:30 I make clear why I think that IF the official name os on the poster, it will be called Survive. Video here, keep reading below it:

e7pMDpM5Ax4

The, I watched LiamFTWinter's video, in which he says he thinks that there may be blocked out/covered up text under the grey bars, and the fact that everyone seems to be a little confused by the map name "Survive" made me agree with him. But still...

I now think that it is most likely either:

Going to be called survive, or...

The poster is OutDated or Fake

No matter hwat the consequence, I thank Australia for doing this.. >:]

EDIT: GUYS, THIS WAS NOT MADE BY PLAYTHEGAME. THEY MADE A VIDEO ABOUT IT AND PRETENDED THAT TREYARCH HAD GIVEN THEM EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION, BUT UNLESS PTG ARE SECRETLY GAME AUSTRALIA, THEY ARE LYING. Well, they are most likely lying anyway. But still: This has nothing to do with PTG :)

- Waffles

ohhhh ok i gotcha now. i was just confused lol

The zombie map is called Survive people! All the multiplayer maps have small "lead-up" text to the map name, but the zombies map is just the opposite. Call of the dead is the description, not the name.

"Call of the Dead Survive" makes no sense, though. "Survive Call of the Dead" does. They all make sentences.

Doesn't it make sense that you would SURVIVE the Call of the Dead? In all the maps the object is to survive. That wouldn't fit as a title.

Yeah but why would everything else be consistant but that?? It only makes sense...

But what I said also only makes sense.

Treayrch made a confusing picture, but I'm pretty positive it won't be called "Survive."

Yeah i can't disagree with you. I suppose only time will tell :)

Here's my take:

e7pMDpM5Ax4

Doubt that will be the actual map name. Kino Der Toten, "Five", Ascesnion, and Call of the Dead?

Nahh. Plus, they aren't dead - they are undead :L

XxJasonLivesxX What you said is exactly what I said in my video lolol!

Takeo: "Maybe what was is no more, but shall be again!"

The blanked out portaits in Kino? Perhaps call of the dead means more than just a few words . . .

And another thought, does anyone think that Call of the Dead could be hinting to a separate Call of Duty Zombies game? Call of the Dead does sound like a zombified Call of Duty title.

Escalation . . . Ascension . . . perhaps it is directly after the event? Or maybe before the event, to Ascend, you must Escalate? idk lol . . . Can't wait for this to release!!! :D

So Im guessing the crossed out bits are the EXACT names of the maps?

I'm surprised no one else built on this.

If the parts of the map names are crossed out, then the "Call of the Dead" isn't even the whole thing fellas.

Call of the Dead _______

Just calling the map Call of the Dead sounds like it's own game, doesn't make much sense.

Maybe the map name is Dead _____ ? Assuming the crossed out part is hiding the name anyway, and honestly that would make more sense, considering Nacht Der Untoten and Kino Der Toten, aka Night of the Dead and Theatre of the Dead (rough translations, but i'm pretty sure i'm right)

Just, for the sake of our sanities, stop assuming Call of the Dead OR Survive are the official map names.

Cause when you think about it, why would Treyarch name a map after THE OBJECTIVE OF ZOMBIE MODE PEOPLE?!?!

**EDIT**

Okay just thinking about it, if the map is at a particular locations where calls could be made, like a Communication Base, then Call of the Dead is a possible name, but it's about as 50/50 as everyone's else's assumptions.

EXCEPT SURVIVE, that title for a map would suck, and it's still just the objective to zombie mode entirely.

Looking really closely at the images, the bits that are supposedly covering other words don't seem to be the same height as the words we can see, so if there are more words covered they would have to be in a smaller font.

Also those grey bars are used in numerour other places, ie an underline for the map pack title.

I really think those bars are just decoration.

I can't see why anyone would want to cover up information anyway, it was obviously posted on the Australian Game site by mistake, there must have been some mix up about the date they were supposed to post it.

In my opinion I think it's gonna be called Survive. All the multiplayer map names are in bold so why not the Zombie map too. That's just what I think. :?

I totally agree with this and even posted it yesterday.

Cause when you think about it, why would Treyarch name a map after THE OBJECTIVE OF ZOMBIE MODE PEOPLE?!?!

Obviously the point of Zombies is to survive; you don't start it up and die on round 1.

Because maybe there's, possibly flame all you will, sn-b-itches an actual objective this time. A Zombie map twice as hard as anything we've faced so far, and more. And it may not be a "Tank and co. make it out alive." objective, but could even be a "Fight for your effin Lives and get here and receive something to help you survive." objective. Since Survive being an important word on this poster. That is, if the map is indeed called Survive.

Just saying.

I think it's "Call of the Dead. Here's my reasoning. On the other maps, the word or phrase on the bottom would be the title of the map. "Survive" is way too basic. Also, as someone else mentioned, how would "Call of the Dead: Survive" look and sound? Not very good.

Also, many of you are searching for any little thing. The bars are there for the decoration. It's the style they use. Take it as it is. The poster isn't the mystery man egg, it's an advertisement.

The map must then be set in an English speaking country. Every maps name has been in a language identical to it's place of origin. So I think we can assume that it is likely to be a follow-on of the JFK team and set in America? Texas perhaps? I don't know, what you guys think?

[The-Note]

Its gonna be a LONG month...

Anyways, this looks as official as it gets. Time to ask Mr. Olin and Mr. Vonderhaar for a little more info. Just a little. IN the mean time my stomach hurts like the dickens, so imma go rest. Night CoDZ, and sorry I haven't been on in a while! Been playing Minecraft...

Off topic-Lol what why I havent been on in a little while too