Black Ops New Map Pack Revealed.

(V)

New details regarding the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack have been revealed, via GAME Australia’s website. It’s difficult to garner too much info, but the pack in question is called ‘Escalation’ and looks to feature a new Zombies map, in addition to the new multiplayer arenas.

Once again, a lot of mystery surrounding the next zombie map. I haven't played through Ascension yet so I'm unsure what direction they'll take it in.

Let the speculation commence :ugeek: !

Source

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem dude... I love your sig by the way

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

[carves V into wall]

V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

[giggles]

V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?

V: I'm quite sure they will say so.

Remember, Remember the fifth of November the gunpowder treason & plot.

I know of no reason it should ever be forgot.

Pure Awesome sauce on a Death Machine Taco... :twisted:

Regards Alpha.