First Real(istic) Proof

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice find... [brains]

Call of the dead

Found this here:

Call for the Dead is John le Carré's first novel, published in 1961. It introduces George Smiley, the most famous of le Carré's recurring characters, in a story about East German spies inside Great Britain. It also introduces a recurring fictional version of British Intelligence, called "the Circus" because of its location in Cambridge Circus, that is apparently based on MI6.

Perfect time line for Ascension & Five, East German Spies inside Great Britain & MI6...

Plus Cambridge Circus = Conquer the Zoo maybe...

So could Call of the dead be based off Zoo...?

How exciting... :D

Can you say Hyena... 8-) Or maybe Tiger from the sign on the Zoo bit... :shock:

This would be straight out of Outbreak file #2, Where you have to fight Zombie Lions & Hyenas...

Regards Alpha.

I can't help but think the Zombie map is called "Survive".

If you look at the other pictures, the words in large font would appear to be the maps names, we kind of already had an idea that one would be called Hotel, so that would fit in.

And what appears to be the Zombie map has Survive as the large font. Maybe Call Of The Dead is a clue like Alpha said.

Is it possible that "Call of the Dead" may be hinting to Treyarch making a separate Call of Duty Zombies game? It sounds like a bigger title than any of the Zombies map names. Would be interesting if they begin calling the Zombies section "Call of the Dead". Just a thought, would be nice. :)

Oh, and I am hoping for a Zombies map to be in some adverse weather like snow or rain, it would be quite fitting. I wonder if JFK's team will be in this one or Richtofen's or perhaps a new team? Ahhh, this is going to be a long month . . .

It looks real, but I cant tell if its real or not, because it has been found from unoffical black ops blog. So maybe, no. I hope there will be a map pack 2 soon, AND I HOPE THAT ACTIVISION WILL RESPECT PC GAMERS A LITTLE FUCKING MORE! They seem not to give a shit about pc gamers anymore. I got First Strike 1 month later than PS3, while it was supposed to come at the same time!

If its called Survive then maybe this will be the official map name

überleben

Thats Survive in german... Reason being is because all maps have been in german such as Der Reise, Kino, Nacht, ETC. So yea. Thoughts on this?

Shi no numa is Japanese for Swamp of the Damned

Ascension is an English word

Considering we don't even know where it's set, then you cant really guess what language it is in. Even if we did know, it might not be in that country's language. Russia - Ascension = not russian.

Not dismissing it entirely, but to me it seems unlikely :)