New Small Easter Egg?

1a5i9dan

i was playin five with a few of my friends and the box was in a room beside the power, ( imagine walking out of the elevator downstairs and turning left then right to turn on the power. turn right and exit the door and the room your facing is the one im talking about) and so i went to go and buy the box and my friend got to it first and so i was just foolin around so i spun around and layed down and i was facing a propane tank with the swastika on it. if your facing the box just turn around and you will see i think four of them. any ideas what these are filled with?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it's nova 6.

in the mission....nova 6...the Nazi's have the canister's inside of the ship, that are held, like this.

in this storyline(five zombies) the Americans have obtained nova 6(creating the nova monsters)

but why is there the swastika on it?

it's nova 6.

in the mission....nova 6...the Nazi's have the canister's inside of the ship, that are held, like this.

in this storyline(five zombies) the Americans have obtained nova 6(creating the nova monsters)

yea ive seen those before but i was surprised then i rememberd