Discovery. On the moon.

As we all know, the moon is white-gray on the surface, and has moon dust all over it. We also know its all made up of rock. There is and always was talk/speculation about a Nazi/German moon base created in the WWII era. Underneath all of that moon dust is rock. Well, maybe discovery (all this talk about discovery being a map). The snow acting as moon dust, and the cliffsides acting as the rocks. It seems a bit fitting for a moon base, does it not?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I see what you are saying. Although I must disagree with one thing, the nazi moon base.

Don't get me wrong, I want a moon base! it's a great, and logical idea

I just think that since black ops is in the Cold War era, during the Space Race. I was thinking maybe a Soviet moon base. After all, the soviets were looking for element 115, and since element 115 only comes in the form of meteors. The moon is full of element 115! the moon takes the hits of over %80 of all objects headed for earth, so logically the moon would be an excellent area to perform experiments with the element. Especially in the field of weaponry, and propulsion, because in case there is some accident, you know that nobody will know about it because of it's closed environment.

also, the computer terminal also proves that there is element 115 on the moon

an awesome easter egg idea that i have in mind is maybe a series of radios describing a war between the soviet moon base and an already existing nazi moon base?