Is there any more secrets in Kino i think i found everything

Hi to all reading this post.

I have been playin kino alot lately and i think i have found all the little hidden secrets in the map. first of course i found all 3 film reels in the teleporter rooms l0l. I have also found the 2 radios 1 ouside in the alley and 1 in the room with the teleporter in the chandiler (l0l). Then i found the 6 red fuse boxes. 1 next to the quick revive there is 1 in the first room you open downstairs door on the floor there is 2 in the teleporter room (thearter) and there is 2 in the dressing room where zombies come out of i have knifed or shot all of them. i have found the 3 meterors 1 in the starting room 1 in the dressing room and 1 in the room after the alley on the shelf it plays a rock song. i have found the 5 secret paintings in the first room you open upstairs press square or x on the paintings of the characters of kino and they will talk about each painting. i have found the 12 stacks of paper. there is 2 in the starting room 1 next to the quick revive on the bookshelf and 1 on the podium (l0l) next to the link pad. there are 4 in the room after the alley in the corner next to the meteror in the cases on there are 3 and there is 1 on the floor facing the window opposite where the meteror is. there are 3 in the room with the teleporter 1 on the floor next to the power generator (where the power is generating from it glowing blue) and there is 2 on the floor in front of the stage below where the turret is. there are 2 in the dressing room on the vanity mirrors and the last one is at the bar next too the speed cola. just shoot or kinfe to destroy. and last the garbage bags in the alley there are 7. there are 6 through the walkway of the alley and 1 behind the stairs in the corner where the zombies come out knife of shoot them.

I have gotten or done everyting in one game and nothing happend so i dont know am i missing something??? Is there a specific order to do everting in???? Or are all these rumor about ladders droping to get to the scaffolding in the theater and Boss rounds B.S. I keep hearing people say that all the clues dont make sense and making sum crazy conspiracy about what this and that means. Could it be that its a VIDEO GAME AND DOESNT HAVE TO MAKE SENSE LOL.

I Dont know but let me know ya thoughts all help any ideas all your feelings hahahahahhahaha.

PSN ACCOUNT PURP_AN_PATRON

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... i have found the 5 secret paintings in the first room you open upstairs press square or x on the paintings of the characters of kino and they will talk about each painting. ...

some of you know, some of you don't... but there are 6 portraits (in this room!) - one on the floor!

... i have found the 5 secret paintings in the first room you open upstairs press square or x on the paintings of the characters of kino and they will talk about each painting. ...

some of you know, some of you don't... but there are 6 portraits (in this room!) - one on the floor!

Our Four Hero's plus to more......Perhaps its a clue about two characters. Perhaps Peter and maybe Maxis? But seeing how there dead.

• 3 weeks later...

Hold the press, down tools CoDz, all rumors are bullshit...

Wow, really just wow...

Why are you here again?

Regards Alpha.

Cuz its a forum and im allowed to voice my opinion

Your opinion is non constructive & further more added nothing to the conversation...

Please refrain from posting negative comments about peoples ideas...

Just breezing in here & saying everything we talk about is bullshit is just plain ignorant.

Regards Alpha.

• 3 weeks later...

i had an idea once,mabye richttofen has a split personality.edward being one,and richtoffen (what we see him now) are the same ,only that he "split" when he close to all the E115.

also the fuse are connected as they are mentioned in the hero's quotes, just like what had been in ascension

side note when you search up G115. you see a 3 bladed plane

and i remmber that one of X115 wepons ends up a german ship(i think)

so mabye they can shed some light over whats really connected to the zombie storyline

it is said there is a third radio in the pack a punch room...

how ever i have used thunder / zeus against every corner of the room

also tried with hk21 oscilator and granades and a friend with mustang and sally and we didnt find ANYTHING!

i also tried firing from outsiede with raygun and porters x2 raygun and nothing!!

also there are no clip videos where they try to go up the stairs where they say it goes down into the plastfrom it leads and u cant stando on it u fall down through the iron floor

they also said there are 7 film reels not 3 but i have only foun 3...

in the dentist room were u get teleported randomly theres also a room beside were there is an execution chair, also there is a monkey on the bed of a random teleport room and in wii the big bear holds a bowie knife

depending on the consoles there ar mesages writen on the walls ¨beweare of the 6 refers tö nova 6

crawlers are made of infected ppl with nova 6 and zombies from element 115

anatomy of dogs and human zombies are seen in the desk inside pack a punch room...

another secret is that in kino der toten time goes back wards!!! look at the clock over the PAP machine it goes backwards

an electricity trap in the room after the alley were the 3rd rock is the trap is a mini panick room... the trap closes u in the corner were the 2 windows are or maybe u can stay outside and close zombies in that room

the pictures of movies are of real works but old...

clues may make no sense with only kino der toten but the story goes back to i think is de riese were there is a teleporter too... get all clues together were dempsey nikolai takeo and reichtoffen appear and u may find something about the whole story of this FICTIONAL story...

look for mesages writen in the walls and add em up with easter eggs radios reels red boxes papers and all that to creat your own version...

the stairs ppl say they go down wont go down because they are like tubes of the stair that go INTO the wall so its not movable, however there is a huge door in the backstage that is blocked by a piece of wood maybe something interesting comes through there when someone reaches round 1000 or idk 500 lets getr there ourselfs and find oout XD [brains] [brains] [brains] :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

What i dont understand is, Der Riese had a EE (Flytrap), and Ascension had mysteryman EE. Why wouldnt Kino have something similar? Sure there are small, and i do mean small EE, but nothing big liuke Mysteryman or 4 heroes trapped. Perhaps theres is def. something we havent discovered. Has anyone looked thru the coding of Kino?

• 1 year later...

I found more meteor rock in the PAP room on the desk under an observation thingy, also the portraits have a signature saying something like WANDER in the bottom right corner- Wander Waffe relation or something else. I have and will do this on all CODS to see what else there is like I have done mostly already. On MW3 there is the Berlin tower like in Kino Der Toten. On BO2 there is other things I bet, I get it on Monday so...

Put in the film reels, one at a time, and watch what they play. If you look closely, there are sometimes letters/numbers faintly visible on certain slides. I noticed from the first film reel i put in (unsure if the order of rooms visited dictates anything) There were the initials JD in an eye and the letter 5 on the next slide. From the next film reel I put in two different pictures showed the numbers 115 (10 points to anyone who guesses what this refers to) and 110 on the next one. After that I got downed before finding any more, but I haven't seen these mentioned before in discussion about the easter eggs from B01.

• 2 months later...